LUSH Waving Not Drowning Bath Bomb

LUSH Waving Not Drowning Bath Bomb

3.6

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Nooo! LUSH! Noooo! For the first time I believe ever LUSH has disapointed me. I recieved this for chirstmas and immedietely plopped it in the bath. It had weird seed like things *evrywhere* that got stuck in my hair. It didn't have much of a smell once in the water and the color didnt change. Hard cleanup with the seeds. Sorry LUSH.

on 2/28/2010 8:43:00 AM

Love this bomb for bedtime. Super relaxing and it smells amazing.

on 11/12/2009 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I know mine was fresh and only made one month prior to use. The scent was very strong - a little too strong on first sniff. I decided to give it a go a few days after I bought it not expecting too much. The smell once it hit the water became really soft. I didn't smell much lavender but the fennel was very present. The water felt softer and was a *slightly* milky lavender colour. I felt the bomb should be the same size as most of the other bombs because it didn't fizz for very long. All in all, a very relaxing, soothing bathtime treat and I would repurchase.

on 11/3/2009 7:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Too small. And too boring.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I just got this one in my Lush UK haul and am in love with the scent! I smelled it in a Lush store..but it didn't really impress me then. But I thought I'd give it a try and absolutely love the scent! I think it's a very calming, soothing, relaxing scent.

Compared to other Lush bath bombs, this one is smaller...which is good because I don't have to cut this bath bomb in half, just drop the entire thing in!

Also, there isn't any too insanely 'cool' that happens when you use it. There isn't glitter everywhere (which is fine by me..that makes a mess anyways!)..and it turns your water into a very pale blue that isn't very noticable.

But I have no complaints with this one! I rarely do with any Lush products..but definitely going to be picking up a few more in the coming months!

I have repurchased this item around 5 times now, and i have not been dissapointed by it yet.
You run a hot bath, and simply drop in the bath bomb in & it fizzes up, and disolves into the water.
It creates a lovely smell of lavander, & when you get into the bath, you feel relaxed straight away.
I swear you dont want too get out of it!
Perfect after a stressful day, or if you just want a lazy, sunday afternoon.
I absoutly love this product and will be repurchasing again & again,
=D

on 9/4/2009 2:32:00 PM

This is my wonder product, sends me straight off to sleep. everytime.
small, but so potent in its sedative formula!!!! amazing.

great value for money also!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i was very disapointed with this bath bomb. it did not do much and did not smell like much either. for me it was a waste of money.

on 4/19/2009 6:16:00 PM

I usually love anything with lavender but this didn't do much. The scent wasn't very strong all it did was turn slightly turn my water a lilac purple. If you want something in the same scent family I would recommend Dreamtime bath melt. This unfortunately was a waste of money.

on 3/2/2009 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The best thing for a good nights sleep. Have trouble sleeping...like the man does....this works great. It always knocks him out. Add a Dreamtime and you will be so realaxed you will forget your name.

Popular Bath Treatments