4.2

Apple Cider Vinegar

on 4/4/2019 7:55:00 AM

This is just a bit of a 'funny' review. I put ACV on my face undiluted, to try to clear up some keratosis/sunspots that I have. It started lightening them almost immediately! So I thought, this stuff is amazing, more is better and I put some more on. Only problem is the ACV lightened the skin all around the keratosis too, so now I have keratosis plus a blotchy light area all around it. LOL. It's probably only visible to me, but man this stuff is strong.

on 2/21/2019 7:17:00 PM

After struggling with acne for so many years , This is a holy grail,cleared all acne after 2 weeks ,there's a purging period then everything starts to clear .
It balances the oil ,fades acne marks , it's worth a try for everyone struggling with acne , I used so many products clinique , benzoyl peroxide nothing has worked like this.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've been an ACV addict for longer than I can remember! The benefits - not just externally but internally are amazing. I use this as a hair rinse diluted in water after shampooing and rinsing and it helps the condition of my hair and calms my scalp down (using neat was too strong for me). Diluted with water again at a 1/8 ratio I can use this as a toner which tightens my pores and leaves my skin brighter and clearer. But most importantly 1 tbsp. of this in a glass of warm water every morning is energizing and very beneficial for my health...let's just say I haven't had any big health issues since I started on this, whereas would be quite common before discovering ACV.

And yes it must have 'the mother' as Bragg's does, believe me I've tried brands without and it's not as good at all, you can actually feel the difference. Great to see this in Europe too seeing as I'm never without it... I managed to pick up from a UK chain health store called Holland & Barrett, a bit more exp than here in the states but still good value!

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 9/25/2018 7:26:00 AM

This works WONDERS on my skin! I use this daily as an exfoliating toner at night. I use a mixture of 1 (ACV) : 2 (water), and I feel like its just the right amount of ratio for my (very) sensitive oily-combination skin. The way that I use this is I put the ACV toner in a spray/mist bottle and spray an adequate amount on a cotton pad before wiping it all over my face. This really picks up all the junk and leftover makeup on my skin and brightens up my complexion. I also usually go over my trouble spots (dark acne scars) a few times and it has really helped out a lot in fading them. As I use this at night, in the morning your skin would feel really supple and tight! I went a few weeks without this toner out of curiosity to see if this ACV toner really made a difference, and to my surprise it really did. Without the toner, I felt like my face was a bit more dull, and was not as plump as it usually is.

All in all, I would 10/10 recommend anyone to try it out!

One thing to consider before using this though, you really have to figure out the appropriate ACV : Water ratio that would most suit your skin. Try out a 1:3 ratio first and then work your way up. I've had a friend that got her face burnt because her skin did not react well to her ratio. Also, do remember to use a moisturizer because it could be quite drying!

on 7/26/2018 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I’ve used this product for 7 years on and off now to see if it would benefit my acne. I’ve tried it internally by taking it on an empty stomach every morning (ACV purifies the blood and helps the liver detox all the crap), and I’ve also tried it externally diluted as a spot treatment and as a toner. Now, externally my skin doesn’t like ACV, it doesn’t do much for me and irritates my somewhat sensitive skin. Internally- I didn’t really notice much effect on my skin either HOWEVER, I’m writing this review and giving it 4 stars due to how amazing this is for 2 things: Weight Loss and stopping stomach bugs/issues in its tracks!!! For weight loss: I took a tsp 3x a day before each meal and it was incredible as it helped me lose weight without me even really trying- ACV speeds up your metabolism and also curbs your appetite which is a real positive. For stomach issues: I have IBS so whenever I have a stomach related issue, I reach out for this bad boy and a tbsp of this settles my stomach right away. Last night in particular, I was having the worst nausea and food poisoning symptoms I actually thought I would throw up. I’m not sure as to why but perhaps I ate something that didn’t sit well with me! Anyway, I reached for the ACV and took 1 tbsp and within 3minutes I kid you not my stomach felt 80% better! Another 10mins later, I felt completely fine! I am so happy about this and although this didn’t really help my skin much, it has so many other incredible benefits, just google it and you will see! Hope this helps you if you ever need to stop any food poisoning in its tracks!! Much love xx

on 7/14/2018 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I’ve mixed Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar with water to calm down especially bad rosacea flares. I use a 1:1 ratio and keep it in the fridge for about a week. It’s cooling and very soothing.

I have been using this on my hair but I can’t wait to try it on my skin because the reviews of it makes me really want to incorporate it into my skincare ritual. I use this on my hair as a rinse for shine and softness. After my conditioner is almost rinsed out. I rinse the rest out with the acv as I’m rinsing I massage this into my hair. I then towel dry my hair and use a touch of Argan oil. Then I comb out my hair with a large tooth comb. My hair is about mid booty length and is wavy, plus it’s thick. On top of that acv is pricey so I only do the rinse about once or twice a week. It makes my hair so manageable, soft, and the shine omg! My hair has never looked so shiny and healthy. I have also read that acv removes unwanted mineral deposits and other gunk from the hair. Because it’s slightly acidic it balances the Ph of hair and scalp. So apparently it does not strip colour from hair which is a plus. I dye my hair with a Demi and have noticed no fading at all. So for me this is great for removing keratin when I use too many protein based products acv makes my hair feel like new. Love!

on 1/27/2018 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Very good for my oily acne prone skin , I use it to tone followed by rosehip oil to moisturize

on 10/16/2017 5:40:00 PM

I use it as a toner half water half acv. Makes my skin nice and smooth. Helps with acne.

on 10/8/2017 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Tried it as a toner and it burnt my face even after i diluted it with a lot of water