Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

4.2

Apple Cider Vinegar

on 10/16/2017 5:40:00 PM

I use it as a toner half water half acv. Makes my skin nice and smooth. Helps with acne.

on 10/8/2017 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Tried it as a toner and it burnt my face even after i diluted it with a lot of water

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

After being diagnosed with rosacea, I noticed that I would frequently get little white pimples on my face. I mixed equal parts ACV and water and use as a toner every night. In the last three months, only one pimple has appeared, and that might be because I didn't use it for one week because I was traveling. I noticed another reviewer said rosacea sufferers should stay away from ACV; however, both my experience and research done on the internet say otherwise.

on 9/8/2017 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Any organic apple cider vinegar will work. I love using this as a hair rinse: I mix with half water and half acv, my hair is soft and shiny after each use. The funky smell will go away, don't worry. Be careful not to get it into your eyes and/or open wounds, it will sting! I wish the price were cheaper, even the store brand acv is expensive. I just use it once a week, especially if I am going to a special event.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Definitely wanted to love all the hype about this natural remedy for the skin but it did not work for me. Even when diluted the apple cider vinegar caused me to breakout (and yes, it was the organic unfiltered kind). I do love to take ACV for my overall health and I will continue to do so but I will be abandoning the idea of using it as a facial product.

on 8/21/2017 7:19:00 PM

This product is not too cheap here but there's always stock at home. I've used this in drinks, to rinse of vegetables and this review is going to be on using it as a hair conditioner. First "shampoo" with bicarbonate soda (review over there) then dilute about 1 part to 3 part water.

My hair is long & dry so the ratio can be adjusted to suit your hair length and condition.

After rinsing off the bicarbonate soda, I pour a little of this over the scalp. I take all the hair and immerse it in the cup (I use a large plastic one in the shower) for a few minutes. Since the mix is basically liquid and runny, simply pouring it over the hair seems a waste as it runs off instantly so I do this instead.

Then massage it into hair as you would a normal conditioner. After than I clip my hair in a bun and pour the rest of the mix directly into the bun.

Compete my body shower and rinse off the cider. So far I've been doing this for 6 months and friends have commented my hair is less dry, tangled and looks blacked and shinier.

There's a last product.argan oil. Heading over there now for my final review on that.

on 8/6/2017 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I use other brand. I dilute it with cooled boiled water (around third apple vinegar) and apply generously on a cotton pad. It is MIRACULOUS. Brightens the skin. Clears up and tigths the pores. Everyone have to try this. Î've been doing this for 2 years now at night and sometimes morning (wash my face with only water and this and argan oil and finish by moisturizer). At first I can feels it irritates so you dilute a bit more to find the balance for your skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great as a hair rinse, mixed with honey or in switchel to drink, diluted with witch hazel or rosewater as a spritz/toner

on 8/13/2017 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Used it was okay. Worked for my sun rash on my chest. Was soooooo itchy then this healed it over night. Hells itch I think? Face toner? Meh. Does give you a glow though I will admit smells weird and drinking it made me GAG but it's natural and it probably won't harm your body too much compared to other face toners and health drinks

on 8/13/2017 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I learned this trick from a guy in the navy. If you ever get a sunburn soak a couple washcloths straight in this stuff and apply like a compress to all burned areas for 15-30 minutes the evening that you burn. Magic! This stuff stinks to high heaven but in the morning everywhere that you burned will be a beautiful golden brown and no peeling. Please do NOT use this as a way to get a good tan. The sun is extremely damaging to the skin and can cause a litany of problems including CANCER. Please do everything you can to protect your skin and make younger generations aware of the harmfulness of our suns rays. Most people's damage to the skin happens between the ages of 1-5.