Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

Apple Cider Vinegar

on 7/14/2018 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I’ve mixed Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar with water to calm down especially bad rosacea flares. I use a 1:1 ratio and keep it in the fridge for about a week. It’s cooling and very soothing.

on 5/19/2018 12:59:00 AM

If you have those pesky tiny skin coloured spots on your forehead, this used as a toner on the forehead will the do the trick. I use this every night and day by applying the tiniest amount on a cotton pad & wiping it on my forehead. Within 1 week my spots were all gone, I continue to do this even though I have no spots there as they will come back if this isn't done routinely.

I have tried to use this as a toner for my whole face with no success as this is very drying even for my oily skin type. If I want to use this on the rest of my face I mix this with a clay mask, which I personally have found to be the most powerful in terms of treating and diminishing pimples efficiently. You do need to use a moisturiser after you use this as it is so drying, my preference being rosehip oil.
I now never wear foundation because my skin is so clear, thanks to this product I am now blemish free which I am 100% certain is due to ACV as this is the only product I use in regard to pimples/spots.

I have been using this on my hair but I can’t wait to try it on my skin because the reviews of it makes me really want to incorporate it into my skincare ritual. I use this on my hair as a rinse for shine and softness. After my conditioner is almost rinsed out. I rinse the rest out with the acv as I’m rinsing I massage this into my hair. I then towel dry my hair and use a touch of Argan oil. Then I comb out my hair with a large tooth comb. My hair is about mid booty length and is wavy, plus it’s thick. On top of that acv is pricey so I only do the rinse about once or twice a week. It makes my hair so manageable, soft, and the shine omg! My hair has never looked so shiny and healthy. I have also read that acv removes unwanted mineral deposits and other gunk from the hair. Because it’s slightly acidic it balances the Ph of hair and scalp. So apparently it does not strip colour from hair which is a plus. I dye my hair with a Demi and have noticed no fading at all. So for me this is great for removing keratin when I use too many protein based products acv makes my hair feel like new. Love!

on 1/27/2018 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Very good for my oily acne prone skin , I use it to tone followed by rosehip oil to moisturize

on 10/16/2017 5:40:00 PM

I use it as a toner half water half acv. Makes my skin nice and smooth. Helps with acne.

on 10/8/2017 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Tried it as a toner and it burnt my face even after i diluted it with a lot of water

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

After being diagnosed with rosacea, I noticed that I would frequently get little white pimples on my face. I mixed equal parts ACV and water and use as a toner every night. In the last three months, only one pimple has appeared, and that might be because I didn't use it for one week because I was traveling. I noticed another reviewer said rosacea sufferers should stay away from ACV; however, both my experience and research done on the internet say otherwise.

on 9/8/2017 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Any organic apple cider vinegar will work. I love using this as a hair rinse: I mix with half water and half acv, my hair is soft and shiny after each use. The funky smell will go away, don't worry. Be careful not to get it into your eyes and/or open wounds, it will sting! I wish the price were cheaper, even the store brand acv is expensive. I just use it once a week, especially if I am going to a special event.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Definitely wanted to love all the hype about this natural remedy for the skin but it did not work for me. Even when diluted the apple cider vinegar caused me to breakout (and yes, it was the organic unfiltered kind). I do love to take ACV for my overall health and I will continue to do so but I will be abandoning the idea of using it as a facial product.

on 8/21/2017 7:19:00 PM

This product is not too cheap here but there's always stock at home. I've used this in drinks, to rinse of vegetables and this review is going to be on using it as a hair conditioner. First "shampoo" with bicarbonate soda (review over there) then dilute about 1 part to 3 part water.

My hair is long & dry so the ratio can be adjusted to suit your hair length and condition.

After rinsing off the bicarbonate soda, I pour a little of this over the scalp. I take all the hair and immerse it in the cup (I use a large plastic one in the shower) for a few minutes. Since the mix is basically liquid and runny, simply pouring it over the hair seems a waste as it runs off instantly so I do this instead.

Then massage it into hair as you would a normal conditioner. After than I clip my hair in a bun and pour the rest of the mix directly into the bun.

Compete my body shower and rinse off the cider. So far I've been doing this for 6 months and friends have commented my hair is less dry, tangled and looks blacked and shinier.

There's a last product.argan oil. Heading over there now for my final review on that.

Video Reviews & Tutorials