Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

4.2

Apple Cider Vinegar

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Try it and STICK WITH IT. You'll see results. I dilute acv with water, and save it in a spray bottle. 1 part acv and 3 parts water. No need to refrigerate. You can modify the portions depending on how much acv you can tolerate, but never apply it directly to your skin. Both acv and probiotics have been the products that finally helped clear my adult acne. I'm still dealing with some light scars, but my skin is way smoother and brighter. Seriously, try it. <3

on 7/8/2016 6:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

What can I say except what so many others already have...wish I would have discovered this as a teenager before all of the acne med failures. I use the 1:1 ACV : water mixture as a toner teamed with a good PYRITHIONE ZINC SOAP such as the one by DermaHarmony. The zinc is anti bacterial and anti fungal. Those reviewers who still experience acne using the ACV toner should add the zinc soap into their regimen for a more comprehensive preventative routine. I think the toner is mainly pH balancing and the zinc soap is bacterial/fungal fighting. Lastly, incorporate SPEARMINT TEA twice daily...it is highly effective against acne as it helps regulate hormones and is anti-inflammatory.

To Read all 700 Reviews, Login or Join

There are so many endless beauty benefits with Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar! I use this to make masks, toners, and drink daily. Has a strong smell but once you get past it you learn to not mind it so much. Can be strong if applied to face, always remember to dilute before. Organic and contains "The Mother". Has helped so much to soothe irritated skin.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Like many, I got wrapped up with apple cider vinegar hype. After only focusing on the positive reviews, I decided to give this a go, diluted 1 part water with 1 part apple cider vinegar and applied it all over my face. I like how quickly my skin seems to heal after applying a bit of it to an extracted blackhead or whitehead however, it seems to be doing more harm than good at this point. Since I began using it for a month now, my pores have become very clogged especially on my forehead and my lower cheeks near my chin, not fun. Perhaps it's the initial purge that many experience, maybe I don't know but after reading myth busting: apple cider vinegar for acne on the acne einstein site, I was convinced that applying this to my face might not be such a great idea. Might work wonders for some but definitely has not for me. Before using it topically, I was drinking a tbsp. of it with a cup of water twice a day for my digestion and found that it works much better than using it topically, gave me a nice glow and no stinky smell. Topical use of apple cider is simply far too harsh especially for sensitive skin.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorites for multipurpose reasons. You can do so much with this from putting it on your face to drinking it in the morning, to taking shots of it at night. I believe it truly cleanses you from the inside out. I stand by my braggs and after you consume it every morning with a little lemon mixed with a huge glass of water for a while, you actually learn to love the taste and the feeling that it gives you.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

One of my favorite forms of detox. I wake up every single day and start off with a large glass of room temp water, lemon and 2 tbs of apple cider vinegar. Just google the benefits and you will see why I am recommending this for skin, body, liver, and health detox.

I grew to really like the taste and it only costs like 4 dollars.

just started using this yesterday and idk bc i thought it was working, till today i got new pimples... but i can't really say anything since i just started and had to switch my routine which maybe led to me having a few pimples! but i broke out on forehead like the week before and they were really bad and when i used this it made them smaller which surprised me tbh! but i'm excited to see the results next week

been using this for 4 days however new pimples appeared!! is it normal or should i stop using it?? :(((

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Why....why...why did I wait SO long to start using ACV on my hair and skin? I'm mean, really, wow! My ph must have been really off because the vinegar has made a huge improvement in both my skin and hair in less than one week!?! How?! My hair is shiny and silky for the first time in years. I have been using a 50/50 mix of vinegar and water to rinse my hair after I shampoo. My skin is clearing up and *glowing* for the first time in forever. I'm drinking the stuff as well (diluted in water) and feeling better than ever. I'm truly shocked by this because I never believe in "cure alls". Try it.

on 3/27/2016 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I use this for lots of things.
Mix with baking soda to clean tubs, showers, sinks, toilets.
Mix with water to clean windows, counters, and other non porous surfaces.
It destroys odors from pet mess-ups.
Add a splash or two into my henna mix.
I've used it as a facial toner, mixed with water, and I like it. But I use P50 on my face, so no need for me to double up with ACV toner, since P50 has acetic acid in it.
And of course a hair rinse, again mixed about 50/50 with purified water, applied to hair and rinsed with cold water. I don't do this often, as I use sulfate shampoo and silicone conditioner. But when I was using soap based hair cleansers, this was excellent. Seals the cuticle and leaves a nice shine.

I always have a large bottle of Bragg's at my house. Probably lots more ways to use this than I'm aware of.

Video Reviews & Tutorials