3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

This conditioner is amazing, works better that any high end that I've tried, my hair is colored, dry and mega frizzy, I live in high desert with very dry weather and is very difficult to maintain your hair frizz free. The conditioner is very light and washes off quickly, it doesn't give me pimples or create a waxy feeling on skin, hair or shower floor, a true miracle. My hair is super tamed and so shiny, so far no build up or dry ends, I can't believe it! I've been wearing my hair down a lot and it looks great, it has been really easy to style it. I hope that Garnier doesn't discontinue this lifesaver!

About reviewer (212 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2.0

9 months ago

This was too heavy for my hair and weighed it down!! However this did have a nice smell and actually did make my hair shiney! I’m just using it for shaving now because I don’t want to just throw it out!

About reviewer (57 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3.0

3 years ago

My 12 year old likes this for her long, thick and slightly dry hair. Very inexpensive. Not terrific but not awful.

About reviewer (2444 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

I can definitely tell a big difference in my hair after using this. I have a lot of unwanted volume, particularly in the top layer of my hair and this conditioner settled it down for sure. My hair is also extremely silky and soft. Usually when I blow dry (or air dry for that matter), my hair is pretty frizzy and again, lots of unwanted volume. My hair was so much more sleek after blow drying which, in turn, made it so much easier for me to straighten it and took me half the time. Does make my hair look shinier. No complaints about this. Also, got it on sale for $2.99 CAD at Shoppers so definitely worth it for the price. My hair feels a lot nicer after using this than a lot of higher end conditioners I've tried. Would definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

5 years ago

PROS: - definitely makes my hair less frizzy CONS: - none

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

5 years ago

My hair is thick, coarse, and dry. The sleek and shine line works wonders for my hair! PROS: - it does leave my hair feeling very sleek and smooth after - takes away my unwanted volume CONS: - none

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

6 years ago

I've been using this for many years along with the leave in conditioner. It smells great and I have no complaints. The reason I stopped using the matching shampoo is because I get the brazilian straightening treatment and I have to use a special shampoo. However, I continue to use this conditioner because I feel like all conditioners pretty much do the same thing and for the price of this you can't go wrong.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

6 years ago

Wow! I haven't had a bad hair day since I started using this about two weeks ago! I have fine, wavy hair that is color treated. Moisturizing conditioners really do nothing. Conditioners that are protein based dry my hair out. I normally have to use a leave in just to make my hair manageable and not frizzy. Now, if I want to let the waves be themselves I simply run my fingers through and go! Also, if I want to style I can use a mousse or gel and my hair is still bouncy and shiny, not crunchy. I finish my hair with Aussie scrunch hairspray and my hair is bouncy and shiny ALL DAY! My split ends are gone and when I pony tail for the gym and take it out later....no pony tail mark like when my hair was damaged! LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Other

HairBlond

2.0

6 years ago

I generally don't like Garnier hair products, but I was travelling out of the country and this was the only mini-sized conditioner my store had in stock. This conditioner did practically nothing for me. I have long, fine hair that is oily at the roots and dry at the ends. My hair also tangles very easily. If I don't use conditioner at the ends, it's pretty much impossible to get a brush through it. This was better than nothing, but not by much. The consistency was so runny and I had to use a ton to completely coat my hair. I usually let my conditioner sit in my hair for a couple of minutes so it can really sink in to soften up and detangle my hair. I tried leaving this one in for as long as 5 minutes, and it still did hardly anything. It didn't detangle my hair, it didn't make my hair soft or shiny, and it didn't do anything to help with the slight frizz I had from the humidity. Like I said, I may as well have used nothing. I did like the smell though -- it smells like pretty much every other Garnier hair product, that kind of fruity scent. There are a couple Garnier hair products that are OK, but products like this one make me not want to try out the rest of the line.

About reviewer (363 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

6 years ago

The conditioner is thick and creamy compared to the watery shampoo, and I like that. It makes my hair less frizzy, though it doesn't make it sleeker.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

AgeUnder 18