The Body Shop Loose Face Powder

The Body Shop Loose Face Powder
Loose Face Powder

3.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Talc, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Silica, PTFE, Boron Nitride, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Iron Oxides.

on 4/18/2013 7:03:00 AM

It works perfectly well with my liquid foundation. It doesn't make my makeup looks cakey,it absorbs oil well,makes my skin glows too. The price is suitable with its quality.

on 9/23/2007 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I got the old one that came in a shaker bottle like a salt shaker, real bummer of packaging because shaking out powder is a real drag, you have to have some place to shake it ON TO and then you can shake out too much! So glad they changed the packaging anyways. As for the powder itself I didn't find anything extraordinary about it, it's about the same as about 50 million other loose powders I've tried, seems loose powder and I just don't get along and I just don't know why! Maybe I don't know how to apply them right? I apply these with a big soft powder brush, I suppose maybe I'd get better results with a very very large fluffy brush but I don't have one and funds are short right now............. Anyways like practically all powders I've tried these gave me too much of a dry matte powdery look and took away any healthy glow that I might have had before using them. I thought loose powders were supposed to be SHEER and TRANSLUCENT?? There is nothing sheer and translucent about these (or any other powders I have tried)! It was obvious I was wearing very mattifying powder, and they also made me darker and I hate powders making me look darker! So my search goes on for some loose powders that actually work for me (sheer and not dry or cakey or powdery-looking, and that don't make me change colours!), if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to email me!

on 7/11/2004 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I really like this. I too got this on sale and it is wonderful. I put this on top of my regular face powder for a more finished look. My only complaint is the packaging. Sometimes it can get a little messy, but I'll get used to it. Great product overall! I may have to stock up just in case this is getting discontinued.