4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

Up to my fourth bottle now! Smells good, incredibly light, and refreshes the skin right up! I've added it to a spritz bottle and spray it on my face if it's irritated or dry.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairOther

2.0

4 years ago

I wanted to like this toner, as I like many other Natio products, and I love how the company doesn't test on animals, and is Australian owned and operated. I'm indifferent to the scent. I suppose it smells somewhat citrusy. However, this toner really makes my skin sting and go red! I don't know why, as it doesn't contain alcohol. I'm still using it, as I don't want to simply throw it out. But when it's finished, I'm moving back to Shiseido's Ibuki softening lotion, which never causes me any problems.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

5 years ago

I bought this on a whim from a local department store, thinking I've heard so much about toner, why don't I try it? The Natio stuff is natural and made in Australia, so that grabbed my attention, I try when I can to use natural stuff. I really like the smell of it, it's herby and floral, but not overwhelming. The feeling is fresh and it makes my skin feel so good, I use a cotton pad to apply the toner and it does the job superbly. I use the toner every night before I go to bed, it gets off dirt and things I didn't know where there, even after washing my face. All in all an excellent product, that I'm going to buy more of when I run out!

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

from

5 years ago

I really like this toner. I like a good old fashioned toner (don't like sprays) and this fits the bill. Price is good, scent is nice and herbal. It cleans well, I always get stuff even after I have done what I think is a good cleanse. It doesn't quite remove the waterproof mascara, but that is only to be expected. Definitely a repurchase on the radar.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Medium Brown, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

Great overall toner for sensitive skins. Contains some nice natural ingredients and no alcohol, making it gentle. When I feel lazy I use this to take off my tinted moisturiser and it is effective at doing so. My pores feel tighter, my face smoother and refreshed as well as cleansed. Natio is a very underrated brand in my opinion and makes very lovely products for prices that arent ridiculous. I've never broken out from a Natio product and they always continue to impress me. I use this in conjunction with their daily light facial moisturiser with spf.

About reviewer (188 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Kinky, Fine

EyesGreen

6 years ago

This is a great toner, not harsh at all on the skin and very affordable. The smell is nice and floral without being overpowering. I use this toner day and night after my shower, also I pat a bit on my face during a hot day or after a bit of exercise. Very refreshing and gentle toner. I have bought this more than once, and definitely recommend it for anyone. On a side note, it would be good if this toner came in a spray bottle, so you could mist it over your face, rather than using cotton pads.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Other, Other

6 years ago

I love this toner...gentle but really effective...definitely tightens pores..someone got me some natio products and I haven't looked back except for Olay 7signs, but natio defence cream is fantastic and the fragrance smells so natural.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlond

1.0

6 years ago

This stuff is just foul. It smells... off and it left my skin feeling sticky. I used it before I went to bed one night and the next morning I woke up with pimples all over my nose! Disgusting.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlack

7 years ago

I stopped using toners for over a year because I found that they did nothing for my skin. I received a small sample of this and after using up the sample, I noticed that the toner improved my skin. It softened and removed the last amount of impurities after cleansing. My face actually feels brighter. As toners also remove some dead skin, this resulted in less red spots appearing up. Now it is part of my skincare routine. I would recommend this for those who are looking for a gentle and basic no-fuss toner. As i don't like alcohol based toner, this is perfect for me. It also smells divine!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Other

7 years ago

LOVE this toner! Oh my gosh. It really took me by surprise, because I've never really liked toner. I found all the toners I've tried (even an Estee Lauder one) dried my skin out, smelt awful (like alcohol and chemicals) and made my skin feel weird and over-tight. Not this baby! So I got this in a Natio skin pack as a gift (with a cleanser and moisturiser) but this was clearly the star of the show. Price & size: I looked it up, knowing I would want to re-purchase it when it run out, and it's only $13.95, which I think is darn good considering it's quality and size. And about the size, it's 250ml (which doesn't sound like that much) but I've been using it every day for over a month and I've hardly made a dint in the bottle. Smell: First thing I noticed. No horrible chemical or alcohol smell to be had.The sent is kind of softly floral and sweet, and a bit like baby powder. It's subtle, but really lovely and fresh smelling. Effect: The back says it's supposed to "refresh and soften while removing any last traces of surface impurities". And guess what? It actually does what it says. As far as the softening goes, let me give you an idea: My combination skin usually gets super dry and horrible if I don't moisturize right after cleansing, but if I splash a bit of this on my face right after, my skin will remain soft and hydrated for how ever long it takes me to get around to putting on my moisturiser. And as far as the removing of impurities, I have legit used this stuff as a super gentle makeup remover plenty of times, and it's actually done a better job than many oil-based removers I've tried. When I use it after cleansing, my skin feels extra clean and soft. It makes it look really naturally beautiful. Ingredients: So this is pretty much all natural, which is probably why it's so good. The main ingredients are as follows: Water, Glycerin, Chamomile, Rose extract and Orange oil. I have very sensitive skin which rashes up when exposed to alcohols and harsh chemicals, so this is perfect for me. It's a real plus knowing that it's mainly natural, but it's the effect and smell I love best. I WILL ABSOLUTELY RE-PURCHASE! And a random tip for gals with dry skin or dry patches: try putting a little bit of Organic cold-pressed unrefined coconut oil on the dry patches after exfoliating and toning but before moisturizing. Your skin will drink it up! I find It's a very non-greasy oil, but don't use too much as it will over-saturate your skin, making it harder to absorb. I use it in place of a serum. Happy skin times to you :)

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18