LUSH Each Peach Massage Bar

LUSH Each Peach Massage Bar

4.1

Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), Perfume, Avocado Butter (Persea gratissima), Mango Kernel Butter (Mangifera indica), Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia), Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus Aurantium dulcis), Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis), Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi), Saffron (Crocus sativus), *Citral, *Geraniol, *Citronellol, *Limonene, *Linalool * Occurs naturally in Essential Oils

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This one is highly scented with what smells something like an orange peach scent. In the beginning, it made my skin itchy, but as my skin adjusted to it I was fine. It's very moisturizing and leaves the skin glowy. It lasts about 7 days (14 uses).

on 1/4/2016 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The scent reminds me of a pez candy and the longer iver owned this the less I've been into it, it works great and is very moisturizing, also doesn't stain anything from what I've seen. I think I'm finally doing to swear off buying massage bars tho because I never seem to use them like I think I will. I wouldn't buy this to use as a lotion as I've seen some suggest.

To Read all 102 Reviews, Login or Join

I love this! Along with Bohemian. Can't get enough of lemony scents. I don't use this as a massage bar.. it's more like a solid body moisturiser. I noticed that the ones in the store recently are not as strong smelling as those from years ago.. Wonder if they toned down the scent.

on 10/5/2014 4:16:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really liked this massage bar! It smells very zesty and fresh, melts easily, but not TOO easily to where it gets all over everything, and moisturizes fantastically, leaving my skin smelling super citrusy and fresh. I use it at night since it's a bit too heavy for the day, but I'll definitely be buying this again to use after my nightly baths!

on 8/12/2014 10:51:00 PM

Smells good and moisturizes well

on 6/13/2014 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've been through three of these bars now! One bar usually lasts me about three months, I rub it between my hands three to four times then massage the oil into my arms and torso. A little goes a LONG way. I've even broken small sections off and put them in a plastic bag to carry in my purse. The only time I love to really lather this stuff up is after I shave because I always get bad razor burn. I'll shave at night then get my legs nice and lathered up (it will feel oily like this) and overnight it all soaks in and my legs are SO soft and no razor bumps! This stuff is great to give a natural glow to your skin. It keeps my skin moisturized all day and when I use this consistently I notice a HUGE difference in how soft and glowing my skin is. Plus the scent is intoxicating! Sweet, citrusy, if you like white citrus in bath and body I bet you'll love this! Absolute HG for me. Now they just need to make a perfume with this scent

on 5/6/2014 3:35:00 AM

This smells so lovely. I could list so many reasons why these surpass the ability of any lotion in the stores...first off, the ingredients.,.the fact that it smells better...that it doesn't make you feel like you slathered glue on your skin, and it actually HYDRATES.

on 3/4/2014 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this massage bar! I have never been a huge fan of Lush, and always used to get insane headaches from all of the pungent smells just by stepping into the store, but I was recently curious about some of their products and purchased a few, including the each peach massage bar! I use it directly after I get out of the shower, leaving my skin a little damp to be able to have the bar glide more smoothly on my skin. Coming from someone who shaves their legs instead of waxing, I find I get drier skin on my shins, and using this right after shaving is amazing! It is a get product to use to get smooth arms and legs after shaving or waxing! It does tend to feel a bit oily for a few minutes after applied, but thats only because of all of the essential oils that are actually in the product. I never find that the oil rubs off my arm or onto my clothing, so I have no problems with the consistency. Overall, love the product and would buy again!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this product. The smell is divine.

When I first used it, I found it really greasy and it didn't sink in. This is probably because all I did was swiped it all over my body when dry. This works, but a lot of product is used and it takes a long time to sink in.

What I do, is straight after a shower, I use it all over my body. I dry my body a bit -not too much - and then swipe all over, quickly. Then I rub it into my body. This way I get the gorgeous smell and the beautiful moisturising properties.

I don't have a problem with the packaging. I just keep it in the waxed bag you buy it in. I think it's quite expensive, especially considering the first one I bought seemed to dry up, and when I had about half of it left it just stopped being moisturising? I don't know, maybe I got one from a duff batch.

I would buy again, for the smell alone. It reminds me of L'Occitane Verbena, but more natural.

on 6/8/2013 8:24:00 AM

This smells exactly like lemon zest. A tangy lemony smell. It is very refreshing. It melts easily and it takes 15 minutes to completely absorb, leaving your skin silky soft. I have eczema on my hand and this does not exacerbate it which is a good thing! The real lemony scent doesn't really last that long, so you won't go around smelling like a lemonhead all day.

Popular Body Skincare Products