3.2

price range

Reviews

3.0

16 years ago

I got a huge stack of large samples of this at Ulta and used them diligently, but I can't say it did any good over the months it took me to use them up. No change in undereye circles, no tightening or depuffing feeling, and a thick creamy texture that made it inappropriate to use under makeup in the morning. I like this as a hydrating night cream for my eye area, but not enough to pay the $24 for the full size.

About reviewer (188 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination

HairBrown

16 years ago

This really helped my crepey eyelid area. The PHA's in it are supposed to be gentler than AHA (i.e. I found MD Forte Rejevenuating eye too harsh). I used the whole jar (small jar!), used it at night, and I believe it helped retexturize my eyelid area very nicely. Glad I got it and used it up.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

3.0

16 years ago

This stuff isn't the best if you're concerned about dark circles, and it doesn't do much for reducing the appearance of fine lines, although it may help prevent them from getting worse. It moisturizes really well,it will probably be great for people living in cold climates, and takes about 5 minutes to totally sink in. When you try to put makeup over it or just rub your eye, it flakes and peels off so you have these clear little balls all over the place. It costs about $24.00 so I'm probably not going to spend that on something that didn't do what I wanted again.

About reviewer (92 reviews)

Age19-24