3.2

price range

Reviews

2.0

4 years ago

Really nothing special. Especially for the price.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

1.0

6 years ago

Gave me a rash around the eyes :/ Think it was perioral dermatitis...

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2.0

6 years ago

I went to ULTA to buy my first under eye cream and since I knew nothing about eye creams I asked the SA for help. The lady spent a reasonable amount of time trying to convince me to buy the Exuviance eye contour cream which costs around $70 which was out of my budget so I figured I'd try out the hydrating eye complex since it was much cheaper. I brought it home and after a couple uses I realized I didn't really like it for a couple reasons. 1. I don't like jar packaging (I feel like it is very unsanitary even though my hands are always clean before I use products) 2. The consistency is too thick and hard to get a good amount on your finger separated from the rest of the product in the jar. 3. After rubbing the cream under your eyes it leaves a sticky residue. I don't like this eye cream at all but I don't like wasting products so I placed the remaining product in a container with a pump so that it is easier to dispense onto my finger. After I use the rest of this product off I definitely will not be repurchasing.

About reviewer (121 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

7 years ago

I don't know so much about the lift, but it's a great eye cream for hydration! The weighty but plain packaging is nice too. I have fine lines (I'm hoping from dehydration) around the eyes and the light gel-cream texture of this treatment is exactly what I need. It only takes a dab for both my eyes and I couldn't be happier. I use Exuviance's eye complex in the day and night and it wears perfectly under my alternating liquid or powder makeup.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

11 years ago

Very hydrating eye cream, did reduce fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes but very expensive for such a small jar, probably woud not purchase again.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

1.0

12 years ago

This stuff sucks. Point blank. It has the tendency to peel or ball off of the skin. I also woke up the morning after using it with little pimples underneath my eyes. I wanted to like it, however, it didn't work for me. I wouldn't repurchase.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

13 years ago

Used as a face cream and it works well, also plentiful in small amounts.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlack

15 years ago

This is a nice eye cream. At first, I did not like the texture, but have found that night use works best for me. It seems too heavy for day use. I found the best price on skinstore.com. This does seem to moisturize well, I can't say much for wrinkle reduction, as I have not seen anything drastic, but I don't really expect that either. Nice moisturizing, gentle eye cream.

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

15 years ago

This eyecream has a silky cream-gel formula, and it is a good daytime moisturizer, since it doesn't make makeup slide off. Ihave dry skin, and I alternate between this eyecream and the Intensive Eye Repair from Dermalogica.Only thing I don't like is the jar packaging.

About reviewer (255 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

16 years ago

This stuff is a great eye moisturizer. I'm not yet concerned about lines, but it left my eye area feeling very nice & smooth. My only complaint is the texture of the cream...I don't like it & if it got anywhere outside of my immediate eye area it would give me a small pimple or white head. I think I might repurchase whn I finish the little pot.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination