Lancôme Star Bronzer Magic Golden Spray Body Oil

No Image

4.3

on 2/18/2009 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I got this as a gift from a friend but I rarely used it. I would use it on special occassions but it was a bit too sparkly on my skin for me. I just started spraying a little bit of it into my foundation (which is says specifically on the bottle, NOT for the FACE) and I love it!!! It gives my foundation just a little bit of a kick and gives me just a little bit of a glow that isn't too over the top.

on 8/30/2006 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Yeaaaa! I FINALLY found a dry oil body spray with shimmer that doesnt turn me into the color of a pumpkin and that actually moisturizes my skin to boot!! Its about time! After trying clarins after sun spray (which left me too orange), and nuxe dry oil with shimmer (which had such a strong foul odor that it made me sick) I had given up. As for the smell of this it does have somewhat of a perfume aroma but definitely not too overwhelming and quite pleasant; like a high end perfume. And the shimmer is just lovely, just enough of it to make your skin glisten. Even though this is listed under the category of "bronzer" I don't consider it to be one.

on 5/19/2005 9:42:00 PM

I love this product, it gives a great shine without looking like I covered myself in body glitter. It smells good, too. The only reason I gave it a 3 on packaging is that the spray bottle can't be taken apart in case the nozzle gets clogged. Also, it doesn't moisturize as well as I'd hoped, but it's not greasy, either, so that's good.