Lancôme Star Bronzer Magic Golden Spray Body Oil

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

4.3

on 7/10/2007 1:57:00 PM

Just got this at Sephora. Wonderful, wonderful stuff! It sprays on as a golden oil that you must rub in fairly quickly, as it dries fast. It absorbs completely into the skin with NO sticky/oily feeling left over. Imparts a gorgeous shimmery sheen -- not a tan, exactly, but beautiful over a real tan or self-tanner. I was worried at first about the scent, as it seemed strong (smelled "tropical" to me -- vanilla/ginger) but it all but vanished after a couple minutes. Expensive, but worth it!

I just wasn't impressed with this bronzer. It didn't really bronze my skin much at all (and I have fair skin) and there wasn't as much shimmer to it as my Victoria's Secret shimmering lotions. For the price and the amount, I'll just stick with Victoria's Secret.

on 4/30/2006 10:10:00 PM

i LOVE it!! it is the BEST!! i did try so many! lancome is my favorite. the smell is soooo nice. very golden look i got on my skin! the glitter NEVER comes off of my skin! it stays on until i take shower!! THANK LANCOME. it costs 35$$ but is WORTH it. my sister and i love it!!

on 5/19/2005 9:42:00 PM

I love this product, it gives a great shine without looking like I covered myself in body glitter. It smells good, too. The only reason I gave it a 3 on packaging is that the spray bottle can't be taken apart in case the nozzle gets clogged. Also, it doesn't moisturize as well as I'd hoped, but it's not greasy, either, so that's good.