Lancome Star Bronzer Magic Golden Spray Body Oil

No Image

3.7

on 2/18/2009 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I got this as a gift from a friend but I rarely used it. I would use it on special occassions but it was a bit too sparkly on my skin for me. I just started spraying a little bit of it into my foundation (which is says specifically on the bottle, NOT for the FACE) and I love it!!! It gives my foundation just a little bit of a kick and gives me just a little bit of a glow that isn't too over the top.

I just LOVE this stuff.I really do.I kicks all the other body shimmer products out of the way.The smell is really faint,good and slightly...vanilla-y?The shimmer does not wear off or get onto my clothes and it lends the perfect amount of golden sheen;it doesn't turn you orange or make you look splotchy or stained.You look beautifully candlelit.

I wonder if I am reading the same reviews. I have tried six different shimmers after buying this because my hands are an orange oily mess, as is my body. And I am a baby-boomer, which means I fall into the fighting the age category--can never be too moist. This stuff is nasty. I use it only for a VERY SPECIAL occasion. There are alot of other ways to create this look, e.g., nice body butter topped with Jane Iredale 24-Karat or BE Body Shimmer. It doesn't make me look tan, either, so I put BE "Faux Tan" on top to make it more brown. But now I'm off, wearing my BE Firefly, earrings my daughter bought me in Costa Rica (bronzy with the colon coins in the center), and I look wickedly good for my age... ;)