Lancome Star Bronzer Magic Golden Spray Body Oil

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

on 7/10/2007 1:57:00 PM

Just got this at Sephora. Wonderful, wonderful stuff! It sprays on as a golden oil that you must rub in fairly quickly, as it dries fast. It absorbs completely into the skin with NO sticky/oily feeling left over. Imparts a gorgeous shimmery sheen -- not a tan, exactly, but beautiful over a real tan or self-tanner. I was worried at first about the scent, as it seemed strong (smelled "tropical" to me -- vanilla/ginger) but it all but vanished after a couple minutes. Expensive, but worth it!

I just wasn't impressed with this bronzer. It didn't really bronze my skin much at all (and I have fair skin) and there wasn't as much shimmer to it as my Victoria's Secret shimmering lotions. For the price and the amount, I'll just stick with Victoria's Secret.

on 7/5/2004 3:28:00 AM

This is fabulous! In spite of being an oil its not at all greasy (in fact I use it over body lotion or Clarins body shimmer oil) and it gives a lovely sheen with a bit of sparkle in it. Great for special evenings out but I find I'm using it more and more because as long as you don't overdo it the effect is quite subtle. Also didn't irritate my skin and I am quite sensitive. Will buy again !