Lancome Hair Sensation Beauty Style - Ultra-Light Styling Cream

No Image

1 review

on 7/5/2004 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The sales woman tried this on me tonight. I have a medium-length shag and straight hair which I curl up slightly with a flat iron. My hair was not just-washed and I'd run out of the house today without doing much to it. She rubbed this into her hands and ran her fingers through my hair. It looked much better and gave me a slightly tousled look (good for me). I'm giving this a '4' and tomorrow will try it after washing my hair; if I still like it, I'll come back and give it a '5'. It's supposed to "Define & Shine" with "weightless hold" which is good because my hair's so fine, it gets heavy and limp very easily with many products. I like that this is in a tube, too. The smell is sort of ordinary (they might improve that). UPDATE 07/05/04: I washed my hair today and ran quite a large amount through my hair before styling it. It's given me a lovely light hold and after running around all day shopping and going to the gym, my hair still looks full and lightly waved. The product did perform exactly as advertised. I'll buy this again when it runs out and I'm upping the rating to a '5'. Oh ... it smells nice on; not very strong (good).

Popular Styling Products