no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

Sep/13/2006

What is the story with all these sweet candy, fruity, and nauseating scents that all you women like? Just the names of all these, make me nauseous. Ladies, if your over 21, these kind of scents don't suit you, and if you like them okay, but don't think that most men like them, they don't. Everytime I wear something that is NOT sweet, I get the most compliments.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther

Apr/11/2005

This smells just like Cotton candy! Yummy! I love how it's small enough to carry around! It's worth $3 to try them all! The oil of the fragrance isn't greasy and dries down well.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBrunette

2.0

Aug/02/2004

Hmmm, guess I'm in the minority on this one...although it does smell like Cotton Candy at first, I could also detect some kind of chemical/alcohol undertone after a moment of two and it completely overwhelmed me. Even Juice Bar's Cotton Candy scent smells better than this, though it doesn't last long at all - I'd reccommend MMU or maybe Lemon Bay's Pink Sugar (YUM!) …Read more

About reviewer (143 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesHazel

3.0

Nov/16/2003

I don't know what to think of this. I'm convinced by reviews that this is The Cotton Candiest Cotton Candy That's Ever Cotton Candied. However, for some strange reason, I can always smell the plasticness lurking underneath the sweetness. I actually layer this with MMU cotton candy, which is a very true cotton candy scent, by the way. I really don't know what to think of …Read more

About reviewer (119 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

fromKminer

Sep/27/2003

Long lasting scent and similar to many other Cotton Candy scents I have tried. I have decided CC isn't for "me" but this a nice, long lasting roll on to try.

About reviewer (681 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Aug/21/2003

This smells so much better than Wedding Cake. It still smells like it's diluted with alcohol, but the sugary sweetness of the scent masks it nicely. The scent is not as long lasting as AZW roll on perfume, but it's not bad for $4.00.

About reviewer (156 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

Apr/12/2003

Yum yum! Sugary and sweet, but not too sweet, it smells JUST like cotton candy you get at summertime fairs. The scent lasts nicely, too!

About reviewer (121 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

EyesBlack

Jul/16/2002

I like this MUCH better than Wedding Cake. It smells just like cotton candy and my boyfriend loves it!

About reviewer (3778 reviews)

SkinDry, Other

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Nov/30/2001

I apply this after getting out of the shower and I swear I can smell hints of it later in the day. Right after I apply it I get a ton of compliments. Smells like fresh spun cotton candy....I have probably gone through 8 bottles of it..

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

fromamyaub

Nov/07/2001

Another new staple!! LOVE the smell! Long lasting too!!

About reviewer (1962 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool