3.9

price range

Reviews

from

7 years ago

I had the 2011 version. The bottle is is very beautiful like all the other editions, but that's the best part IMHO. The perfume itself is a solid ''pretty''. Starts with lemon and grape juice and that's all you get for the first hour. Then it becomes more rosey and finally disappears. If you're looking for a light pretty inoffensive rose in a stunning bottle you should give it a try. But for the pricetag you can get something more creative and there are lots of cheaper fruity rose perfumes out there. Just my two cents.

About reviewer (952 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

from

8 years ago

This deserves 5 stars ( although it might turn out with less as I marked the packaging a 4 for being slightly flimsy imo, I dropped it and the lid has never recovered - but any way). This is light, very feminine and just lovely, it's a rose scent but isn't your average rosey smell. I'm not the biggest rose fan but there's something a bit sweeter to this and a bit different. I feel like I could put loads on and never smell overbearing, just fresh and lovely.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Medium

8 years ago

Like a lot, this is a great everyday fragrance, for me , not special enough for evening , but a great light floral for daytime, I don't liek this as much as the original Stella which I absolutely love. The only reason I would not repurchase is because I mostly like to try new fragrances.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Fair

9 years ago

I have the 2010 summer edition of this. I like its soft cheerful floral notes with hints of rose. I know that its inoffensive and that I won't give anyone (let alone myself) a headache when I wear this. I get bored with scents relatively easily but even so I may repurchase future editions of this. I do love the bottle.

About reviewer (232 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

Very light, soft, rose garden type of perfume. Smells like real rose petals, very pretty and light - perfect perfume for a laid back day at home or maybe for a hot day - especially at the office, as the perfume is not offensive at all. I bought myself a huge bottle - which will probably last me forever. I wouldn't repurchase this , not because I hate it, but cos by the time i finish this huge bottle, stella has already presented us with something prettier and nicer :)

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

10 years ago

I absolutely love this scent, very light and summery almost like walking through a cottage garden with rose petals and fruitiness scents coming through the most. To me this smells of very expensive handmade rosewater turkish delight - not to be confused with the chocolate covered confection, or indeed the boxed stuff covered in icing sugar claiming to be the real thing. It isn't cloying or heavy, I could bathe in it, in fact after I have sprayed it I feel I could almost drink it it smells so delicious. I don't get any hint of sugar or syrup that you often get with scents aimed at the younger market and I thik this can really be worn by a very wide age range because of the simplicity of the fragrance. This does last well on me, but it does definately need a boost at the end of the day if you are going on somewhere - a good fragrance for freshening up. It stays true on me from first application through the day. This is my current favourite daytime scent, worth trying if you like florals, but have been put off by more traditional old lady or heavy rose scents

About reviewer (93 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

10 years ago

I got this perfume on sale at a Shoppers Drug Mart in Waterloo, On that was reducing a lot of their merch because they are moving. It was regularly $63 and I got it for only $31.50 for a 100ml bottle. I recognized the name right away and even though I had never smelt it, it looked good to me. I think I have the 2009 bottle, it's kind of pink/peach coloured with flowers. This fragrance is very light, floral smell, it is not too noticeable, and I like it for that. I think it does last a while, I've had it on all day and can still smell it on. I would consider purchasing the original if I ever saw it on sale too, or the peony version which I have been eyeing up for some time.

About reviewer (481 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

10 years ago

I gave this 3 stars because its not my kind of fragrance but it is a nice perfume. I reminds me of original stella, but a little fruitier and as its name implies lighter/sheerer and fresher. It is not as "warm" as the original stella so as one reviewer mentioned may be a better bet than stella original for summer.

About reviewer (121 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

11 years ago

I didn't think I'd like this perfume, because mostly I'm not into floral scents, but it smells really, really nice. I use it as an everyday perfume, and I get many complimants. It's not a going out-smell though, a little bit too light for that. But over all, it smells summery and fresh. Great!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone

11 years ago

So far I own every fragrance Stella has created, and I love them all. This one is a little less expensive and lighter for summer time use. My favorite is still Stella, but this one is gorgeous 2!

About reviewer (95 reviews)

Age36-43