LUSH Blackberry Bath Bomb

LUSH Blackberry Bath Bomb

3.8

Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

love bath bombs but this one left a huge stain in my tub. i love all the other ones but this one is a huge disappointment. don't know how I'm going to scrub this one out...

on 11/15/2015 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought Blackberry because I loved the smell, but was hesitant after I read reviews that it stained the bath. I didn't this find this at all, which was great! The smell doesn't disappear once the bomb has dissolved and the 'Boom' paper was a nice touch. The water turned a lovely purple colour. My skin didn't feel particularly moisturised after it, but I don't particularly care if a bath bomb does that, as long as it makes the water pretty and smells nice!

To Read all 48 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/3/2015 11:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Lovely bath bomb- pretty purple colour and it smells great!
Only problem was that it stained my bath slightly- I had to scrub quite well to get it off my bath. It is probably one of Lush's better bombs :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love Lush bath bombs, but this a. made my skin super dry and itchy, and 2. left a stain in my tub that took serious scrubbing to get out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Loved the smell, and the colour of this bath bomb so much! Gorgeous violet/purpley bath water and deeply scented with a bergamot/ylang ylang/sweet smell. I favor this scent to some of their other bath bombs, because of how nicely it lingers after you get out of the bath. It also had a fun little surprise note in the center of the bath fizzy. So that was cool and unexpected! However it did stain the perimeter of my tub, and parts of my skin. My only disappointment was the weird stain it left.

The first bath bomb I didn't love. It was a slight disappointment. I bought this for just under $7 CAD.
This product smells like bergamot which I like, but it also had a deeper scent to it. I bought this because I read it was the first bath bomb created by the lush founders and it's supposed to be calming.
The product is very large, so I divide mine into quarters (using the hammer and flat head screw technique I learned on YouTube) i love how it turns my water Indigo... But it stained my parts of my skin and tub!! I was so surprised!! Usually bath bombs dissolve well, but this didn't. When I lifted one of my knees in the tub, I noticed a dark blue spot... I scrubbed at it and realized it was the bath bomb!! Then when I drained my tub, I also notice the same indigo colour in little areas of my tub. Big disappointment!
Unfortunately, this product is not very moisturizing compared to other bath bombs (and I have dry slightly sensitive skin), so I make a bath cocktail! I mix in 1/2 or 1/4 of a bubble bar, 1/2 or 1/4 of a bath bomb and 1/2 or 1/4 of a bath melt together... (I tend not to use whole bars or bombs or melts during 1 bath because the scent from each product starts to get overwhelming ). I don't think I will be repurchasing this bath bomb. Instead of relaxing after my bath I ended up scrubbing my tub down. No thanks.

Ps: I store my bath bubble bars, bath bombs and bath melts inside ziplock backs (I re-use the bags) and then place all my lush goodies in large plastic storage containers.

on 5/22/2013 12:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This bath bomb smells great and makes me happy and it turns the bath a pretty purple colour, I like this bathbomb

on 4/22/2013 10:02:00 AM

One of my favourite bombs. The smell reminds me of the parma violet candy sweets you can get over here in england. The water turns a bluey purpley colour, smells gorgeous as well!

on 9/17/2012 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This has such a beautiful smell. I love it in the bath. I love that my body smells like it for hours and hours, and if I wet my hair in it, my hair does also.

The bath itself is a gorgeous deep purple/blue colour. It softens my skin, and just makes me happy in general. I also always feel very pretty and feminine afterwards. This is the one I always get, every single time I visit Lush. (which is really MUCH too often!)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Smells amazing! The little "BOOM BOOM" paper in the middle is so cute. Wouldn't say my skin was changed all that much, but it was nice for a treat.

Popular Bath Treatments