Uploaded by roxypoxy75

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/08/2012

I love the PINK body lotions. They have such great scents to choose from. That being said, I was really disappointed that the product isn't non-comedogenic. After applying it on my body for a few days, I noticed really ugly bumps on my chest and neck. I thought I had an allergic reaction but nope...clogged pores. Not very attractive and definitely didn't make me feel sexy. I'll …Read more

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

Feb/12/2012

My favorite body lotion. Easy to find at both Bath and Body Works and Victoria's Secret. Relatively cheap if you hit the sales and use coupons. Smells light and sweet. Absorbs well enough to suit me. Doesn't cause breakouts or redness on my body.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

Aug/19/2008

This review is for "Drenched in Pink, Fresh & Clean". Wow! This is a very different scent for Victoria's Secret! It's very Ambercrombie & Fitch. Reviewer's said that it reminded them of "Fierce" by A&F only lighter and more feminine. I adore "Fierce" but I thought it was too masculine for me to wear and husband keeps forgetting to put …Read more

0 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal

HairRed

fromsea157

Aug/02/2007

I might buy this one again. It's nice enough, floral and light. A little VS generic though. Pretty good moisturizer, can't complain as it made my hands feel smooth and silky.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

Jul/05/2007

I got the lotion at the semi annual sale on the 75% off table, ( it was the only one there.) It is a sweet floral in the bottle, but it becomes slightly less enjoyable on my skin. It's not terrible, but its not my favorite either. Oh well it was like 2.00 dollars so I will use it up as a lotion for my elbows/legs before bed and won't repurchase.

About reviewer (516 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Aug/03/2005

I really love the scent of this. It's so fresh and feminine, but not overpowering. I dont' like the body cream though. It's too thick and hard to spread. I will repurchase this, but in the body lotion next time. Smells heavenly!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (121 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Jan/10/2004

I really like this scent. It's fresh and not overly sweet. The lotion itself makes my hands soft and I don't have to reapply often. The fragrance reminds me of watermelon bubblegum, but its not cheap smelling.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (77 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

1.0

Aug/22/2003

Pretty in pink lotion stinks. I was again, decieved by the lovely pink color. It smelled great when i tested it, and I bought it! After a few hours of using it, it smelled funny and did NOT smell like flowers at all! will not repurchase.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (225 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlack

Jul/31/2003

During VS's semi-annual sale I picked up a whole lot of different lotions. I only recently tried the Pretty In Pink lotion and I fell in love with it. It is floral, fresh and feminine. I love the scent and use it with the body splash as unfortunately the scent is not very long lasting. I recently won the EDT on Ebay so am looking forward to an even longer lasting scent. I didn't …Read more

About reviewer (162 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

1.0
fromShells

Apr/23/2003

I got this way back in January when it was on sale for next to nothing. It's still practically full : / Pretty in Pink smells soo nice at first, a light floral. After a while it starts to fade and let me tell you, it STINKS! Ugh! It reminded me of bean dip or pot roast (eww, and I'm a vegetarian!) or some other kind of scent that didn't need to be on my body. What's up with …Read more

About reviewer (403 reviews)

SkinOther