AG Hair Cosmetics Conditioning Mist

AG Hair Cosmetics Conditioning Mist

4.9

Water (Aqua/Eau), Amodimethicone, Centrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This was highly recommended to me so I thought I would give it a try. It has a candy-like cherry scent and sprays evenly. It adds great shine and softness. It also has good ingredients that my hair loves. It is not heavy and keeps frizzy areas controlled.

on 10/23/2017 2:54:00 AM

Excellent product!! This leave-in spray is HG status for me. It detangles beautifully and leaves my hair feeling like SILK. And yet it's so lightweight! Never makes my hair feel the slightest bit weighed-down. It's AMAZING and I love it!

For reference I have hair that is thick, wavy-textured, color-treated, and I heat-style it regularly. It has a tendency to get dried out so I'm always on the lookout for good moisturizing products. AG's Conditioning Mist is a winner.

Although, I have mixed feelings about the bottle it's packaged in. It's a spray bottle with a trigger, like a bottle of Windex. Each pump dispenses a large blast of product, so it's easy to saturate all the hair quickly and evenly. So that's good. But it's also hard to control, it really does spray out all over the place. But aside from my minor packaging complaint, everything else about this product is GOLD.

I will definitely buy it again. Highly Recommended!! A+++++

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is an amazing spray, my fine, color-treated, dry hair looks like silk when I use this. SO much shine!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My super-fine hair doesn't take well to regular conditioner, so I prefer to just use this leave-in once my hair is towel-dried. I find that the spray nozzle gets clogged easily though, maybe I just got a dud!

on 1/27/2010 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a nice light leave in. Perfect for people with fine hair, it definitely wont weigh you down. It smells like candy, its a very pleasant scent. I prefer schwarzkopf moisture kick but i alternate with this, good stuff

on 6/1/2008 12:25:00 AM

This stuff is my HG!!! My hair is quite porous and tends to dry big as well as suck up conditioner and get really thick and coated, but this stuff makes it super shiny and it does not feel weighed down. I am actually a little shocked at how great my hair feels with it - because the only other thing that worked was Redken All Soft but weighed my hair down a bit. Downside: I was watching TV and heard my man upstairs hittin' the tub as he slid across the bathroom floor, and he wasn't even wearing socks!!! It makes your floors like a 'wet banana'. My dog sits there and his legs start to slide open because its like EXTREME waxed floors.
So I try to spray it on my hair facing the tub or near a carpet to avoid household accidents. LOL.

on 7/2/2004 9:04:00 AM

Picked up this leave-in conditioner at the local beauty supply outlet. On the downside, it cost $10.95, which is more than any other conditioning product I've bought before. On the upside, it made my hair super-soft, like a regular deep conditioner, only saves the trouble in the morning of the two-minute wait. Smells nice, maybe strawberry-ish? Fruity? Not sure how to descbribe it. Very light scent. It comes in a large spray-bottle like hairspray. Better than any other leave-in I've tried.