REVLON Charlie Red

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this!,this is my favourite out of the charlie fragrances which is so much better than the original which i think is terrible,i have gotten so many compliments on this perfume and i always buy this when i run out. the fragrance itself is more sexier and more sweeter than charlie blue and has brillant staying power,some have compare this to red door but even though red door is ok i find charlie red much better and more sweeter,this is one of my top favourites.

on 5/18/2010 12:13:00 AM

o.k....this smells like Prell Shampoo on me. A green slightly spicy scent at first. It very quickly dries down to a distinctly soapy smell which truely smells like Prell to me.
This is not a bad scent. It's kind of a blast from the past in the sense that my mother always bought Prell Shampoo when I was little. I kind of like the scent. But I don't really identify it as perfume. I don't really want to smell like shampoo.

i'm no perfume snob - i like my cacharel and arden scents just as much as anything high end - but having said that, i usually avoid the super cheap perfumes that sit on the shelf with the deos and body sprays, just because they seem a little... i dont know, childish almost! i remember when i was 14 or so, i had bottles of the different charlie scents, and exclamation too... when i first got a bottle of versace red jeans, i thought i had 'graduated' into the world of grown up perfume! dear oh dear.... anyway, back to charlie red... i got a huge bottle of this for a ridiculously cheap price last week, bought on a total whim, for nostalgias sake. it smells exactly how i remember it - strong and sweet! reminds me of red door. its kind of sickly, smells like synthetic flowers and honey. very VERY girly!. im giving it three lippies because, its super long lasting, and sprayed with a very light hand, its kind of cute!

I bought this dirt cheap on clearance as a swap item or throw-in, I gave the bottle a quick sniff at the store and thought it smelled sort of off but figured someone else might want it. After having it posted for awhile and realizing nobody else wants it, I figured I'd give it a spray, and I realized that it is exactly the fragrance I've been looking for! When I was a little kid one of my friends' moms used to wear this, she was a really sweet lady, and I would've thought it was Wind Song but it was definitely this, it just reminds me of a really nice lady haha, it's very clean, almost like fabric softener, but I love it :)

Popular Fragrances