Revlon Charlie Red

Revlon Charlie Red

3.0

on 7/8/2013 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

EDIT - originally I thought this was rather similar to Giorgio Beverly hills, I agree but it also smells like freshly cleaned carpets in a hotel - whatever they use as an industrial carpet cleaner smells like this. Too sharp/chemically and metallic for me! Gave it away

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this scent. I just wish it lasted longer! I can smell a shadow of the original Charlie in there, but it's very, very light. This is a very easy to wear floral musk with the barest hint of fruit. Not too sweet at all. Very easy to wear and I think would be office friendly. Plus, you can't beat the price. There are some perfumes out there which cost 20 times more than this which aren't as nice.

on 10/31/2006 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Spicy, sexy, and charming...all Charlie Red. Easy on the wallet and not too strong (in a good way). I wore Charlie Red on and off for years. Not surprising it has some of my favorite notes.

Top notes are orange blossom, gardenia, plum, black currant, violet and peach; middle notes are carnation, tuberose, orchid, jasmine, ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are honey, sandalwood, amber, musk and cedar.

Popular Fragrances