REVLON Charlie Red

REVLON Charlie Red

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

I remember the huge poster of Claudia Schiffer in a gorgeous red silk dress at Myer department store Sydney in the early 90's. The scent wafting in the air and it was wonderful but it didn't persuade me enough to buy it as I was too young to wear this kind of scent. Fast forward to 2011 and I took another sniff. It smells just as wonderful, warm, inviting but not cloying. Got a huge 100ml eau de toilette bottle with a free 50ml thrown in for only $15!. Lasting power on me is about 4 hours, which is the standard for EDT. The bottle is very basic, but the scent is not. Orange blossoms, jasmine, gardenia along with amber and musk.

on 8/21/2009 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have a large perfume collection and in the process of moving found a bottle of this. It was the first fragrance I purchased for myself. I was a teen and it was uber cheep. It smelled just as wonderful as I remembered. So I spritzed myself and went on with my day.

I received more compliments on this scent than any other. Ever. It sounds crazy but give it a try. It can be found at most drugstores and walmarts.

It has fruity plum and green top notes with orange flower, jasmine, wood and amber mid notes.

Popular Fragrances