REVLON Charlie Red

Filtered by hair type : Other
REVLON Charlie Red

3.0

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this scent. I just wish it lasted longer! I can smell a shadow of the original Charlie in there, but it's very, very light. This is a very easy to wear floral musk with the barest hint of fruit. Not too sweet at all. Very easy to wear and I think would be office friendly. Plus, you can't beat the price. There are some perfumes out there which cost 20 times more than this which aren't as nice.

I received this as a gift a while ago and still haven't really used up the entire bottle. For a lot of people this may be their cup of tea and it's the same with all fragrances - some people like it some people don't. I just don't like it. It's too strong for me, and it kind of reminds me of the smell in an old folks home for some reason? (I'm sure that's just me though.) If you're into really strong womanly smells then I'm sure this will be a nice perfume for you! It's just that it's too strong for my taste. :-)

on 5/18/2010 12:13:00 AM

o.k....this smells like Prell Shampoo on me. A green slightly spicy scent at first. It very quickly dries down to a distinctly soapy smell which truely smells like Prell to me.
This is not a bad scent. It's kind of a blast from the past in the sense that my mother always bought Prell Shampoo when I was little. I kind of like the scent. But I don't really identify it as perfume. I don't really want to smell like shampoo.

Popular Fragrances