REVLON Charlie Red

REVLON Charlie Red

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

I received this as a gift a while ago and still haven't really used up the entire bottle. For a lot of people this may be their cup of tea and it's the same with all fragrances - some people like it some people don't. I just don't like it. It's too strong for me, and it kind of reminds me of the smell in an old folks home for some reason? (I'm sure that's just me though.) If you're into really strong womanly smells then I'm sure this will be a nice perfume for you! It's just that it's too strong for my taste. :-)

i'm no perfume snob - i like my cacharel and arden scents just as much as anything high end - but having said that, i usually avoid the super cheap perfumes that sit on the shelf with the deos and body sprays, just because they seem a little... i dont know, childish almost! i remember when i was 14 or so, i had bottles of the different charlie scents, and exclamation too... when i first got a bottle of versace red jeans, i thought i had 'graduated' into the world of grown up perfume! dear oh dear.... anyway, back to charlie red... i got a huge bottle of this for a ridiculously cheap price last week, bought on a total whim, for nostalgias sake. it smells exactly how i remember it - strong and sweet! reminds me of red door. its kind of sickly, smells like synthetic flowers and honey. very VERY girly!. im giving it three lippies because, its super long lasting, and sprayed with a very light hand, its kind of cute!

I bought this dirt cheap on clearance as a swap item or throw-in, I gave the bottle a quick sniff at the store and thought it smelled sort of off but figured someone else might want it. After having it posted for awhile and realizing nobody else wants it, I figured I'd give it a spray, and I realized that it is exactly the fragrance I've been looking for! When I was a little kid one of my friends' moms used to wear this, she was a really sweet lady, and I would've thought it was Wind Song but it was definitely this, it just reminds me of a really nice lady haha, it's very clean, almost like fabric softener, but I love it :)

on 7/14/2005 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This stinks on me. It doesn't smell fresh, but stale. It's like a monotone(or shall it be, mono-notes) smell on me. This is definetly not a summer scent.
UPDATE: I'll upgrade this to four lippies. It's been a year later and I'm enjoying this scent. Very casual and sexy.

Popular Fragrances