Revlon ColorStay Stay Natural Powder

ColorStay Stay Natural Powder

1 review

on 7/28/2009 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is actually a good drugstore powder in my opinion as it didn't oxidize on me at all. Oil control was pretty good and the color doesn't look chalky or fake on my skin. I bought medium deep, i didnt give a higher score bc i have several other powders that are more fine milled than this and perform alot better. To me they would really want to expand their shade selection for the rest of my darker sisters out there, however if i ever needed something quick or cheap, i would definately buy this again as the color suits me perfectly. Edit: Im raising my score to four lippies bc this looks great paired up with the revlon colorstay foundation i began wearing again and the combination of the two is pretty much flawless. I must say that even though i venture off alot and buy high end foundations, revlon is almost the best imo, bc the color stays the same all day long no matter how much i blot and really looks good on me. I still wont give five lippies for the lack of color ranges for this powder other than that i will be stocking up.