Revlon ColorStay Stay Natural Powder

Revlon ColorStay Stay Natural Powder
ColorStay Stay Natural Powder

3.6

on 4/6/2012 2:31:00 AM

Ignoring the fact that every now and again my cheeks turns a bit red after using this, it's good on top of my oil based foundations so that my skin doesn't look too shiny. Unfortunately, I'm using what I think is the lightest colour and it's still rather obvious on me, both colour -wise and texture wise.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

this has got to be the worst powder ever!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

For a drugstore brand, this is not bad. There are only 3 shades, I use fair and it definitely oxidizes during the day, becoming darker. The compact "MAC" like packaging is good, except the mirror is too small. The morning's application is nice and sheer, but it definitely can become cakey after a couple mid-day touch ups.

I bought this product at walgreens when they had a Revlon bogo sale, and I use it with the colorstay foundation.

I like this product. It helps provide a flawless finish with the colostay foundation. I will say that when I over applied, it made my skin look very chalky. When I used less, it gives a nice matte finish and helped control oil and shine.

The packaging is alright, but the puff they give you is laughable. For $10 they could give you a nicer puff...even the cheaper covergirl stuff has a nicer one. I would repurchase.

on 1/8/2007 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I like this powder and I was using it until I recently tried Maybelline's Finish Matte, which I love! I have oily skin and I've tried a ton of loose and pressed powders. I keep a pressed powder with me at all times. Maybelline's has better colors and coverage. It is less orangey and a more microfine powder - an HG for me. Give it a try.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is a great pressed powder. I use this in Fair. I've previously only used translucent powders, but I realized that those powders give a greyish cast to the skin. This powder is very silky and does a great job of setting my makeup. I don't like that the compact doesn't open all the way though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a pretty good powder. I was only semi-impressed with the other stuff in the Colorstay Stay Natural line. But this I like. It helps reduce oil and doesn't feel cakey on the skin. Looks very natural. I've used more expensive products than this that didn't work as well. For the cheap price, this is good. If you have oily skin, you might want to look into this powder.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Lovely and soft, great coverage yet not obvious or cakey. Best to keep away from eye area if you are developing lines.

I have combination, very acne prone skin and it controls shine well and doesn't break me out.

EXCELLENT value for money. I will be repurchasing and never bothering with high end products again.

on 1/9/2004 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Very nice powder; light is a perfect neutral shade; I love the no fuss packaging; no detectable scent either, it's also longlasting and natural, just like the name indicates.