Uploaded by Miaoudeminou

package quality

price range

Reviews

1 month ago

This was the very first eyeshadow shade I used when I first started wearing makeup and I fell in love with it all over again. My only complaint is that it doesn’t last very long unless I use a shadow primer. I also bought another one for highlighting my nose, chin and forehead. This product is ideal for that because I don’t need much highlighter to begin with.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (104 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Jun/18/2018

I was looking for a cheap dupe for MAC avalanche & I found it! I use this with jeffree star’s drug lord white liquid lipstick (it is safe for your eyes) with black eyeliner. It is much better than cover girl snow blossom. It is my daily go-to look! I wear a lipgloss w this. I don’t know all of the negative reviews! This is awesome as an inner corner/brow hi-lite. #winning
Grade:A++

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Feb/12/2015

A simple, quality eyeshadow from the drugstore. I'm light-skinned but with warm undertones and I love the way this looks in my inner-corners and browbone. I don't understand people who shell out $$$ for a light, shimmery shadow. It's so easy to find tons of shades like this at the drugstore. This gets the job done and won't break the bank.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

fromCramon

Jan/21/2015

I use this to highlight my inner corners and brow bone, I sometimes use it for my eyeshadow looks as well. It's very good for the price. Breaks easily though!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Sep/02/2014

I used this a lot when I was a little younger. I loved to have a reverse liner look at times by using a pale color around my eyes. I'd apply this over a cream es in a light shade as well, more at the tear duct, then fade this towards a darker shade in the crease. The effect was lovely and really made my lashes stand out against the light, shimmery, back drop.
I liked it a lot and used …

About reviewer (619 reviews)

Age

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Sep/02/2014

This is a very pretty satin eyeshadow! Its white with some shimmer (not glittery). Its very pretty to wear over the lid and under the brow. I also really like how pigmented this is, I just use my finger to swipe it over my eyes, throw on some mascara/eyeliner and im good to go for my every day look. I was almost going to pick up MAC Avalanche but decided to try this first instead and Im glad I …Read more

About reviewer (276 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

3.0

Apr/30/2014

I find the quality of this eye shadow to be very good, especially for a drugstore brand. The color is a soft white and it's very pretty.The only issue I have with it is how frosty it is. I was looking for an under brow highlight shadow with a little shimmer, and this one packs more shimmer than I expected. I have to apply it carefully, but other than that, it serves its purpose well.

About reviewer (463 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Jun/19/2013

This is a really awesome highlighter. It lasts well with a primer and even as an eyeshadow it works nicely. It doesn't really crease, and it has good staying power. It's just great to have around!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

May/15/2013

I use this as a highlighter when I highlight and contour and it's PERFECT. I love it.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

Feb/02/2013

Vanilla is a White satin eye shadow.It goes under my eye brows,when i do a purple,pink,mauve,plum smokey eyes.it goes really well on the application,it last fairly long,it brings just enought light to the look! love it!

About reviewer (1507 reviews)

Age44-55