Stila double duty peach palette

No Image

4.5

on 3/16/2005 11:27:00 AM

Beautiful warm peach/bronze pallete. I am selling on Ebay cause it just does not work on my skin and coloring. I so wanted to wear twig, as it is so gorgeous
but cannot make it work. Just not my shades. I need more neurtral browns or Contections in the pink package.

on 1/4/2004 5:23:00 PM

I purchased this at a Double Duty event (even though I swore to myself I would get the makeover and run!). But I'm really quite happy with it and get a quite a bit of use out of it. Buff is the perfect base shade for me; less peachy than Bouquet, but not too ashy or white. Amber is a neutral taupe with slight shimmer that works well as a wash, Brick is a very warm terracotta that I use mostly in the crease, and Twig is my favourite shadow for lining with, a deep bronzey-brown with red-marroon tones. I'm not a huge fan of Stila blushes as I don't find them to be very easy to blend, but Persimmon (a light, true peach) and Tint (a darker rosy-peach) work well with the shadows for an earthy, glowing look that can easily go from subtle to more dramatic. I like the slim, portable size of the palette and the large mirror inside, though I don't think the coated cardboard packaging is terribly sturdy. I paid $75 CAD at Holt Renfrew--this item is sold only during Double Duty events.

on 12/30/2003 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my HG look! I'm FFF, blue eyes and this all works on me like a charm. My #1 palette!

on 7/20/2003 8:15:00 PM

I love this palette. The colors are fantastic and the packaging is so cute! I love the hologram cover. I take this w/ me whenever I travel. It also has a big mirror which is also great for traveling. This is one of my best purchases!

on 4/9/2003 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This comes with 2 blushes and 4 eyeshadows. I couldn't get Brick to work for me. And now, I'm trying to get Amber to work for me. Of all, I love the Persimmon blush and the Twig e/s, which I use it as liner. I love the big mirror that it comes with!

on 12/18/2002 9:08:00 AM

Six fabulous warm, peachy shades for a variety of looks in here. The packaging is pretty but being basically cardboard with a magnetic catch doesn't look as if it'll stand up to much. Persimmon blush is the ideal barely-there blush for a pale complexion, and Hint adds just a bit more color. With pale, mid and deep warm brown eye colors, plus a novelty shade in the rusty Brick, you can do many eye looks from natural to dramatic smokey. A great palette.

on 4/5/2002 6:27:00 PM

The warm shades of this palette look surprisingly good on my ultra-pale cool neutral skin. Buff is the perfect matte cream base, and Brick (orange-brown)as a liner (no other shadow) brings out my green eyes in a subtle way. Amber (frosty warm taupe) is a great wash shade which should work with most colorings, as does the liner shade Twig (deep warm shimmer brown). Persimmon and Hint are both light subtle blush shades for a flushed glow. The vinyl covered cardboard packaging gets scuffed easily and can open inadvertently in your bag, but is pretty, and the mirror makes it functional.

on 1/10/2002 4:10:00 AM

I ordered this beautiful little palette from a great ebay seller. Sure I paid $20 over the retail price but it was so worth it! Especially since I can never make it to any of the Stila events....this palette is gorgeous. It is very warm-toned though, so beware. I'm not sure how this would look on cool-toned gals. If you want to try Stila, this is a great way. 4 shadows & 2 blushes for only $45. And a nice mirrored case too. RAVE!

the Ma did such a good job on me, absolutely loved it, and surprise i did it good myself too! all great colors, but i was kinda mad that mine looked a tad dinged up wheni got it. im glad i got it though

on 11/26/2001 2:05:00 PM

Love this palette! Perfect for a warm gal like me. I do wish the brick e/s wasn't quite as dark so it would be more useable, but I love all the other colors! Amber is my favorite - a shimmery chocolately brown - I hope they make this available in a pan. I also really like the persimmon blush - another shade I'd like to see in a pan. All in all, a wonderful, neutral palette that is great for traveling for warm toned gals.