Avon Glazewear Sparkle in Dazzling Diamond

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

News flash.....Avon revamped ALL their Glazewear lipglosses summer 2010. They took them all down, revamped them then re-released them. Some shades stayed (like the Dazzling Diamond), others were canned, and new ones were created. Dazzling Diamond is a Sparkle Glazewear so it's meant to be glittery, but it's not over the top.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This was gifted to me, and I'm glad, because I otherwise would never have tried it. It's not particularly sparkly-glittery, thank god. It is very sheer, not milky, but not all clear. It has a soothing creamy feel on, and while it is not super long lasting at it's full shine strength, it leaves behind a soft balmy residue that's hydrating. Very nice topper over lipstick. No craptastic smell or taste. And is better than many lip balms at being a balm. the sparkly bits can migrate some. Dirt cheap. Fine package. EDIT: I noticed alot more glitter lingering than I'd seen before, and it had migrated above my lip too. I don't reach for this anymore to avoid being that sad middle aged woman who cant see the glitter stuck on her face!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's an ok lipgloss. Nowadays many lipgloss are moisturzing and not sticky. So It's not a huge surprise when this glazewear lipgloss isn't drying or sticky. Unlike a review below, mine's don't come with chunky glitter. In fact, they are fine and doesn't look cheap. It's a nice clear gloss that I put on my barelips sometimes, or over other bad lipstick colours that I don't like. The shimmers are not enough, while the colour on website/ or even in brochure hideously shows LOTS of shimmers. I will repurchase as a clear gloss that every girl should own. It's cheap when it's on sale.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't really care about the smell or how it is so sticky,but for a good clear top coat over nude lipsticks it works and the price was cheap:)

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

very very nice. shear color w/ very light sparkle to it. would look great over an spf lipbalm!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this color. I bought it a long time ago, or a glazewear that looked exactly like it (around 3-4 yrs ago) and I used it up but then they didn't carry it again forever. Now they do again as a dazzler, and I love it. Great for layering with lipstick. Plus it smells yummy to me.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This gloss isn't terrible, but definitely not worth a repurchase either. It's basically a clear gloss with some glitter, and I love clear gloss, but this is just not shiny enough. It's smells good and feels okay on the lips, but there are so many better clear glosses out there.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I decided to try this as a low-cost substitute for M.A.C.'s "Lustrewhite" Lustreglass, which was out of stock when I needed it.

Trying "Dazzling Diamond" only made me miss "Lustrewhite" all the more.

"Dazzling Diamond" is not at all a bad lip gloss; it's just rather mediocre. I didn't detect the "chunky glitter" of which others have spoken. It starts out feeling nice and emollient, but turns tacky-feeling rather quickly.

On the plus side, it seems to moisturize lips well, and it has a very pleasant coconut-vanilla taste.

All said, though, I'll keep trying to get "Lustrewhite" instead. continued >>

Dazzling Diamond looks sexy when worn alone or applied over a lipgloss or lipstick. It makes my lips appear fuller. I love how it looks sparkly under the casino lights!

I love this its a cross between a lipstick and lipgloss. This particular color is shiny with sparkels kind of clear. Sometimes I go over lipstick with it. Its shimy and lasts fairly well. I keep several BN tubes on hand in this and Rave for prom dates and wedding clients. Its not super HG but it most definately isnt junk. Sometimes it is as low as 2.99 very cool!