Nivea Nivea body lotion for normal skin

Nivea Nivea body lotion for normal skin

3.3

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lanolin Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Simethicone, Fragrance, Carbomer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This lotion was thin and easy to apply. However, the smell - I really, really disliked and it made me very itchy also. The lotion doesn't absorb and leaves a residue. I needed to wash this off as it really irritated my skin.

I bought the one with the sea minerals. It did the job as my skin felt great but gosh, I couldn't stand the smell! I couldn't wait to finish the bottle!

This is a pretty standard body moisturiser that is free of petroleum-based products.

I use it before fake tanning, however it left me a bit sticky.

Ugh- I do NOT like Nivea....what is wrong with me? It seems like lots of people swear by it. I only use this when I am with my mom and I am out of my lotion. She has used it for like twenty years and loves it. I suppose the smell takes getting used to, but I hate it. It smells medicinal. Also, it is so thin it leaves me feeling dry... how ironic! I much prefer Cetaphil mainly because it is odor-free.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Leaves my skin pretty soft but surely it's too thin for my liking, since I like max moisture. But yes, the fragrance is nice

on 2/19/2005 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love love love Nivea. This body lotion is cheap, moisturises well and smells lovely. I swim every other day and this really helps lock in moisture into my skin. Every time I go and get waxed my waxer always comments on my smooth skin; she's shocked it's so supple and soft because chlorine is so harsh and all I use is this. I've repurchased countless times and am always happy with the results.

on 9/23/2004 4:02:00 AM

I really really miss my Nivea body lotion. :/ It smelled so wonderful (it's hard to describe exactly, but it was so... so lovely and unique) and made my skin feel so soft. Ah... I really ought to buy another tub of this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I love the way Nivea smells. It's a one-of-a-kind fragrance. Once when I was in college, some German foreign exchange students were staying in my & my roommate's apartment. I thought I smelled Nivea, so I asked the girl, "What scent are you wearing?" and she said Nivea. I guess Beiersdorf is a German company.
I can't say that Nivea is the best lotion out there, but the fragrance keeps me coming back to it.

on 6/26/2004 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

It has a nice texture, so much better than the classic Nivea Cream in the blue jar, but unfortunately it doesn't smell like it.
It moisturizes well leaving the skin soft

Popular Lotions / Creams