Wet 'n' Wild MegaSlicks Liquid Lipcolor

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/29/2016 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Patchy. Did not spread well across lips. Drying to the lips. Needs to be reapplied often. Would not repurchase. A shame, because it is so affordable. I really wanted to like this product.

on 2/22/2016 1:49:00 AM

I had this Wet N Wild lip gloss in clear. It looks fine on the lips (actually, it looks great), but it's waay too sticky and thick. After a few uses, I decided to throw it out because I couldn't stand wearing it regularly.

To Read all 103 Reviews, Login or Join

Disclaimer: I don't even like lip gloss.
If you like lip products that are so subtle that they just make your lips shiny, this is perfect because it's affordable as heck. Wet 'n' Wild has some other dope products with great pigmentation and lastability, but the MegaSlicks might as well all just be in one shade because I can't see the color of this one at all on my lips.

on 8/9/2014 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

The packaging and wand is very nice. The pigmentation is opaque. Those are the only two good things about this product.
It wears like wall paint, shrinks and warps on the lips like none other. Application requires precision and leaves no room for mistakes. I bought it, used it 3 different times and had to remove within 15 minutes. Its ugly, tacky formula is a throwback to 80's drugstore lip tar.
Not for makeup beginners or impatient wearers.

on 8/26/2013 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Not too shabby for a drugstore lipgloss, i got the color "Cherry Glaze" it's a bit liquidy in texture but applies on smoothly with no lines or creases like some other glosses. Definitely a good buy for me. I got this at Walmart for $2.37. This just might be my everyday gloss.

Great colors, great shimmer, and great staying power!!! I own about 5 of these in different colors and love how they have a nice taste and smell to them. A little thick in texture but not at all sticky so theyre just perfect. The price is right and theres no need to seek anywhere else for quality. I stand behind Wet n Wild as over the years they have really advanced their product line but stayed true to the value and make it super affordable. LOVE

I decided to give this lip gloss a try because it was so inexpensive and the color looked pretty in the bottle. However, when i put it on my lips, it had a strange purplish/silver metallic tint. To make matters worse, this lipgloss has a strong smell characteristic of cheap makeup, which I found unpleasant. Wet' N' Wild can definitely do better.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought this at Walmart for $1.97 as one of my first lip glosses. I was originally going to buy Rimmel's lipgloss for $5 at SDM but since I saw this Wet n Wild one, I decided to just try this instead.

I'm kind of surprised that no one mentioned its smell so I'm assuming that the heavy metal and kinda' toxic smell is typical of most lip glosses? Either that or this one contains a large amount of metals OR it's expired. I also made the mistake of not checking the ingredients beforehand b/c there are a lot of stuff on there that I don't want to put on my lips: tin oxide, fragrance, and petrolatum.

As for consistency, I find it pretty sticky and it takes a while to evenly distribute it on my lips. Again, it may be because this product is expired.

Finally, for colour, I do like it. :) I don't think I'll be repurchasing these lip glosses.

on 6/8/2011 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got it in Cotton Candy. I don't think there's anything bad about this except that it is so not pigmented!!! The color really looks nice in the tube but it's so sheer to the point that the color will not show up on your lips at all. Oh the smell is actually quite nice.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I only like the clear. The ones from 11 years ago were better in sheer coral and sheer violet, whites, oranges, light pinks, and even dark pinks. Thei nail polishes come off easily and now suck too. They used to be my favorite drugstore brand, but now they suck and they should take Bonnee Bell with them - update the prices went up overt he past 8 years by way over a buck or two including tax, that sux