2.0

price range

Reviews

2.0

9 years ago

I wore this the other night and my husband asked if I rolled around in Cap'n Crunch! Yucko!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlond

EyesBrown

1.0

14 years ago

This is ok if you're looking for a very light, sweet buttery smell. It kinda smells like Vanilla Bean Noel, but with more toastyness to it. In fact, it really smells like Rice Crispy Treats to me. I layer this over the VBN body cream some evenings after work when I need a light comforting scent. I wouldn't repurchase this only because I prefer stronger scents. A child may like this.

About reviewer (726 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Dark

HairBlack

EyesBrown

3.0

16 years ago

Well this one didn't impress me much. Smells like a very mild, ligh vanilla. Nothing special. Definitely not a bad scent, just boring to me.

About reviewer (214 reviews)

Age19-24