ABBA Nourshing

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
No Image

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Just got this upon recc from sweetpeacali and I really like it! I got a huge thing of it for $24 b/c they were out of the small ones at Trade Secret. I had straightened my hair earlier and it was a bit dry feeling from not having anything in it but shine serum...I put a dollop in of this and ran it through with a wide tooth comb and it feels GREAT. Looks shinier and feels much better. I have really coarse, salt and pepper curly (3A) hair. I bet this will be even better used on wet hair.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Eh, didn't do much for my hair, except make it feel kinda greasy. I got mine on Clearance for like $3, so that was a plus. =) The dispenser is really impractical, and you can never be sure how much product you're getting. It sort of just sits there in my hair and does nothing at all. So glad I didn't pay full price for this because I heard it was expensive.

on 6/6/2003 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this conditioner! It's my holy grail leave-in. It has no cones in it, has a very light scent that disappears when in the hair, and makes my hair soft but not limp. It really helps reduce frizz, and keeps my hair feeling moisturized.

I have a lot of naturally curly hair, and I use this everyday before styling products. continued >>