ABBA Nourshing

No Image

3.7

on 7/10/2005 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my staple conditioner. I have long hair color treated hair with dry ends. I obsessively purchase every new product that comes out (I work at a drug store!), but I always come back to my Nourishing. I have found the trick for me is to apply it when my hair is still soaking wet, ends first. After distributing evenly squeeze out the excess water and dry as usual. If you leave in too much your hair will feel weighed down, use just enough to run your fingers smoothly through your hair. A small bottle will last me 2-3 months, but I supplement with deep treatments and oils. I highly recommend to everyone!

on 6/17/2005 8:49:00 PM

This did absolutely nothing for my dry, frizzy hair! It was as if I didnt use anything at all and have had horrible hair days trying to like this stuff!

on 11/28/2001 3:03:00 AM

I really like this product as a leave in conditioner. It doesn't smell too strongly (big deal for me- I get headaches), isn't too expensive, and it's really helped my hair, I think. I also like that it is vegan and has natural ingredients. I will be buying this again.