ABBA Nourshing

No Image

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Pretty happy with this product. I was scared to try it at first, b/c it is a very thick feeling leave in, not liquidy at all, more like a lotion-y texture. I gave it a whirl anyways and was happy that I did. Despite looking like it could do a number on weighing hair down, it didn't at all, and I have fine hair! Fine hair which is also very dry. This stuff was impressive. It moisturized like mad w/o making my hair look greasy or weighed down. Also can be used as a skin conditioner as well. A little too expensive to do that IMO, but if you like products that can double up..here yah go!

I LOVE this conditioner! But I've never used it as a leave-in type...despite what anyone says, leave-in conditioners ALWAYS leave some sort of disgusting mank on my hair. I have long, color-treated hair...use a healthy glop of this, let it sit there for 5 minutes or so while you attend to other girly shower stuff, then rinse completely. My hair is soft--but not overly so--and pretty easy to comb out. Those of you who've used it as a leave-in, ignore the directions! Rinse like you normally would and I'll bet you'll be pleased!