ABBA Nourshing

3.8

on 4/26/2011 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this is the only leave in conditioner i will ever use i loved it as a kidd and ive tryd so many other leave in hair products from ulta and my salon i always come back to abba(: its all natural and the new name for this product is PURE GENTEL leave in conditioner for hair or skin

on 11/7/2007 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really love this as a leave in and rinse out condish...its not heavy but its great paired with another leave in..love it..very moisturizing but doesn't weigh down my hair

update: Stll love this and found it makes an amazing facial moisturizer for my oily skin. No breakouts at all...loooove!!

on 6/18/2007 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is amazing. I've used this on my dry hair to smooth down frizzy new growth (relaxed girls y'all know what I'm talking about) and to smooth my wet hair right before blow drying. It really softens and smooths my hair. I have fine hair and it doesnt weigh my hair down. It's light and very moisturizing.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Been using this leave-in underneath my regular rotation of gels for a little over two weeks, and I have to admit, I'm in love. Best leave-in I've ever used. Tons of shine, no frizz, no oiliness or weight, minimal scent, and makes it extremely easy to scrunch out the crunch from my gel. Love it! (3a BSL curls; fine hair but a ton of it!)

on 7/10/2005 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my staple conditioner. I have long hair color treated hair with dry ends. I obsessively purchase every new product that comes out (I work at a drug store!), but I always come back to my Nourishing. I have found the trick for me is to apply it when my hair is still soaking wet, ends first. After distributing evenly squeeze out the excess water and dry as usual. If you leave in too much your hair will feel weighed down, use just enough to run your fingers smoothly through your hair. A small bottle will last me 2-3 months, but I supplement with deep treatments and oils. I highly recommend to everyone!

on 2/25/2004 11:06:00 AM

This leave-in conditioner is the best I have ever used! I have long wavey hair that is prone to fly aways and frizz. I don't like leave-ins with silicone--seem to dry my hair and make it feel crunchy. Leaves hair shiny and frizz-free...a little goes a long way. 100% Vegan

on 12/23/2003 11:43:00 PM

I've been using this for about 2 years. My very dry, very curly hair loves it. It has a nice light scent, helps detangle and doesn't build up on my hair. I buy the liter size at Ralph's for about $14.

This is the best leave-in conditioner I have ever used. I love everything about it.

on 6/6/2003 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this conditioner! It's my holy grail leave-in. It has no cones in it, has a very light scent that disappears when in the hair, and makes my hair soft but not limp. It really helps reduce frizz, and keeps my hair feeling moisturized.

I have a lot of naturally curly hair, and I use this everyday before styling products. continued >>

I LOVE this conditioner! But I've never used it as a leave-in type...despite what anyone says, leave-in conditioners ALWAYS leave some sort of disgusting mank on my hair. I have long, color-treated hair...use a healthy glop of this, let it sit there for 5 minutes or so while you attend to other girly shower stuff, then rinse completely. My hair is soft--but not overly so--and pretty easy to comb out. Those of you who've used it as a leave-in, ignore the directions! Rinse like you normally would and I'll bet you'll be pleased!