3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

14 years ago

<b> Product Description:</b> Composed of the highest quality french "cashmere" talc to ensure an ultra smooth, sheer, silky application. Contains a unique light-reflecting ingredient which creates a "soft-focus" appearance, causing fine lines and imperfections to seemingly smooth over giving skin a soft, luminous glow. Sets make-up to prolong wear. Oil-Free<p> <b>On Me:</b> less verstile than stardust cos of the colour. its a bronzey shimmer so i cant use it all over the skin but it works well as a very shimmery bronzer.

About reviewer (503 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

EyesOther

16 years ago

I am not sure what this powder does. I thought it was a bronzer when I bought it but the MA at Bloomies later told me it's not a bronzer (she's right, it doesn't really show up on my skin at all). It's more like a shimmery powder. I am much more impressed with BB's shimmery bricks, it's easier to use and less messy. I don't know, I haven't really figure out a use for it so it's on my swap list.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age25-29

from

16 years ago

wow, my first bronzer and i love it! BB MA suggested it for me! i'm a PPP and it really does look good, not orangey. dust a little bit on cheeks, forehead, and chin, a little goes a long way. i sometimes substitute this for blush. i can use it all over my body too. i put this on for the first time and my bestfriend said to me "WOW! whatever you just bought was WORTH IT!" really makes me look glowy in a sunkissed way. one thing i'm not too fond of is the packaging. it just SPILLS over if i toss it in my bag. when i open it, its just everywhere. i wish there was somethign blocking it from coming all out, like a poof or a sponge. i still love it tho!

About reviewer (35 reviews)

17 years ago

This is a fantastic powder! It's a beautiful shimmer bronze that looks good even on a PPP like myself! <br><br>I apply it with a contour blush brush to get it where I want it and then soften and blend with a big blush brush. It's goes on sheer, but can be built up easily for more colour. However, I love it applyed sheerly for a perfect sunkissed look. <br><br> It retails for $34 USD for 1oz (29 g), and comes is a very full, large tub that will last forever. Major raves for this product!

About reviewer (94 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesBlue

17 years ago

I really liked this product. I liked that it was subtle b/c it makes it more sexy, elegant. I don't want to look like I have glitter chunks on. It's subtle enough to look like you have a warm glow, it's natural that way so that it's not the first thing noticed when I walk in a room.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Dark

17 years ago

I wasnt quite so fond of this product. Sundust has much less color than I expected. Which makes it less usable on the body and more for the face. But make sure you really get this into the brush or it streaks easily. Once on gives a very slight amount of color or sheen. I can barely tell I am wearing it so I dont really notice anything worth buying again.

About reviewer (4641 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

18 years ago

This gives nice color, but I found it too sparkly, maybe it's b/c I'm very oily to begin with. My whole face ends up glittery, not good for me, especially for daytime. It's also very pricey.

About reviewer (256 reviews)

SkinOily, Other

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

19 years ago

This is the only bronzer in the world that does not make me look either dirty or orange. A little goes a long way, and I find myself even using it on my shoulder and as eyeshadow! I actually bought this the very first day it came out at Saks.. MAJOR rave!

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

from

19 years ago

When I went to buy the Stardust Loose Powder (Nude with gold shimmer), the MA gave me a sample of this new shimmer powder that they have available. It is a beautiful copper bronze color with gold shimmer. It has sme nie peachy copper tones in it with makes it great for the fair-skinned like myself, or for those with darker skins. It works great on the face as a bronzer or on the body as a tanner or even on the eyes as shadow. Once I finish my sample, I will definitely purchase this. Major Rave!! JT

About reviewer (373 reviews)

HairBrunette