Beauticontrol Lip Balm

No Image

4.3

on 9/17/2007 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is one of the best lipbalms I have tried. I am a fan of clinique superbalm which I have been using overnight for many years. Then I tried this in a sample and I am hooked to it. The best thing is that it is not shinny as the Clinique superbalm which is more like a gloss. This product moisturizes really well and it can be used before applying lipstick with excellent results. Why not a 5 rating? Because it comes with a lip peel that I am still not sure if I like.
Edit: I am taking 1 lippy from my first review. After using this product for several weeks the results were not as good as in the beginning; my lips were not as smooth as before. Also, I ended up hating the lip peel; it dried my lips and I see no benefit using the lip peel. I went back to Clinic superbalm.

on 5/19/2007 4:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just got this lip balm from my friend who sells Beauticontrol! It smells like oranges and feels really nice and smooth. Normally, it sells for $9 which isn't bad considering you get a lot in the pot! I like the consistency and the fact that I can use it before bed and wake up with a gorgeous soft pout.. The pot is really cute but as all pot balms go, it's very unsanitary! Oh well! I love it so much, I don't care!!

on 9/27/2004 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This comes in a new stick and a pot form - though I favor the stick. Nice orange scent, highly emoliient and very conditioning. Nice price, too. Recommended.

NOTE: The stick product has been re-formulated and now contains an SPF. This is such a GREAT product.

Top Rated Lip Treatments