Beauticontrol Lip Balm

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

4.3

I really like using this balm and have repurchased it a few times. Leaves my lips feeling hydrated, moisturized, and does not feel greasy, heavy, or sticky. The only con is the jar packaging that can be unhygienic, but I`m cautious and always wash my hands before using this.

on 4/27/2009 3:39:00 AM

My husband even loves this lip balm. He takes it with him when he travels as the recycled air while flying dries him out. I like how it really moisturizes your lips and stays on without feeling greasy and waxy. I even used it on when I was sick with a cold and my poor nose was all red and irritated from blowing it so much. This was a life saver so I didn't look like Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer!

This is some pretty good lip balm. it makes my lips so soft, and when they start to flake or sting, i just put on a coat of this stuff, and it goes away as soon as it has dried completely.

I tried this product at a beauticontrol party and I decided to buy it because the consistency and the texture felt incredible on my lips. Well..I purchased it for home use and when I use it I find that I don't quite get the same feeling because I don't dig a chunk out to put on my lips like they do when they give you sample at the beauticontrol parties! Despite that, this balm does moisturize my lips very good and I like to use it before I go to sleep. The lip balm also has good staying power which I like. I wish it came in a stick form without sunscreen. I dont like sticking my finger in the pot so I simply take the pot and rub it against my lips. Sometimes the scent when I put it on gets a bit overwhelming (smells like orange oil -an ingredient) but dissapates once you put it on your lips. THe price is a bit steep for the amount you get I would say. Overall, it is a decent product and i would probably purchase again once I run out.

on 4/22/2007 12:59:00 PM

just got it from ebay after reading the review from here!! really love this lip balm. made my lip fuller and when i put my lipstick on the color is more like it appears!! highly recommend

I LOVE this stuff. It stays on longer than any other lip balm I've used and is so smooth.

on 12/14/2004 8:37:00 AM

I have this product in pot form. Most of the time I feel as though it dries out my lips more. It was more expensive than my regular cherry flavored chapstick which IMO does the job better. I also think that it is thick and sticky. I won't be looking to buy this one again.

Top Rated Lip Treatments