Beauticontrol Lip Balm

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

4.2

I really like using this balm and have repurchased it a few times. Leaves my lips feeling hydrated, moisturized, and does not feel greasy, heavy, or sticky. The only con is the jar packaging that can be unhygienic, but I`m cautious and always wash my hands before using this.

A "just okay" lip balm experience. Orange oil scent is a little overpowering, and the tub/pot packaging is slightly off-putting. Smooths on nicely, yet slightly waxy. Not overly silky nor shiny finish following application. My sense is that you get a lot of balm for your buck. However, I won't be re-purchasing, as I'm such a fickle 'balmer' and will have moved on to other balms. In addition, I find myself applying this more often than I might otherwise.

This is some pretty good lip balm. it makes my lips so soft, and when they start to flake or sting, i just put on a coat of this stuff, and it goes away as soon as it has dried completely.

I have this in a tub which I don't like (I'd prefer a stick) because it's messy, but once I get it on my lips its great. Yes a little greasy, but I put it on before bed. And in the winter my lips get really chapped and hurt/burn and this stuff really soothes.

on 9/27/2004 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This comes in a new stick and a pot form - though I favor the stick. Nice orange scent, highly emoliient and very conditioning. Nice price, too. Recommended.

NOTE: The stick product has been re-formulated and now contains an SPF. This is such a GREAT product.

Top Rated Lip Treatments