Beauticontrol Lip Balm

No Image

4.4

on 6/23/2004 5:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is one of the best lip balms I've ever used. It moisturizes, softens and smooths without feeling slippery, greasy or nasty. It has a nice orange scent to it, and is pleasant to wear all day. I love this lip balm!

on 9/27/2004 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This comes in a new stick and a pot form - though I favor the stick. Nice orange scent, highly emoliient and very conditioning. Nice price, too. Recommended.

NOTE: The stick product has been re-formulated and now contains an SPF. This is such a GREAT product.

on 12/14/2004 8:37:00 AM

I have this product in pot form. Most of the time I feel as though it dries out my lips more. It was more expensive than my regular cherry flavored chapstick which IMO does the job better. I also think that it is thick and sticky. I won't be looking to buy this one again.

I LOVE this stuff. It stays on longer than any other lip balm I've used and is so smooth.

on 4/22/2007 12:59:00 PM

just got it from ebay after reading the review from here!! really love this lip balm. made my lip fuller and when i put my lipstick on the color is more like it appears!! highly recommend

I tried this product at a beauticontrol party and I decided to buy it because the consistency and the texture felt incredible on my lips. Well..I purchased it for home use and when I use it I find that I don't quite get the same feeling because I don't dig a chunk out to put on my lips like they do when they give you sample at the beauticontrol parties! Despite that, this balm does moisturize my lips very good and I like to use it before I go to sleep. The lip balm also has good staying power which I like. I wish it came in a stick form without sunscreen. I dont like sticking my finger in the pot so I simply take the pot and rub it against my lips. Sometimes the scent when I put it on gets a bit overwhelming (smells like orange oil -an ingredient) but dissapates once you put it on your lips. THe price is a bit steep for the amount you get I would say. Overall, it is a decent product and i would probably purchase again once I run out.

on 5/19/2007 4:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just got this lip balm from my friend who sells Beauticontrol! It smells like oranges and feels really nice and smooth. Normally, it sells for $9 which isn't bad considering you get a lot in the pot! I like the consistency and the fact that I can use it before bed and wake up with a gorgeous soft pout.. The pot is really cute but as all pot balms go, it's very unsanitary! Oh well! I love it so much, I don't care!!

on 9/17/2007 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is one of the best lipbalms I have tried. I am a fan of clinique superbalm which I have been using overnight for many years. Then I tried this in a sample and I am hooked to it. The best thing is that it is not shinny as the Clinique superbalm which is more like a gloss. This product moisturizes really well and it can be used before applying lipstick with excellent results. Why not a 5 rating? Because it comes with a lip peel that I am still not sure if I like.
Edit: I am taking 1 lippy from my first review. After using this product for several weeks the results were not as good as in the beginning; my lips were not as smooth as before. Also, I ended up hating the lip peel; it dried my lips and I see no benefit using the lip peel. I went back to Clinic superbalm.

I have this in a tub which I don't like (I'd prefer a stick) because it's messy, but once I get it on my lips its great. Yes a little greasy, but I put it on before bed. And in the winter my lips get really chapped and hurt/burn and this stuff really soothes.

This is some pretty good lip balm. it makes my lips so soft, and when they start to flake or sting, i just put on a coat of this stuff, and it goes away as soon as it has dried completely.

Top Rated Lip Treatments