Bourjois Effet 3 D Lipgloss

Bourjois Effet 3 D Lipgloss

C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, POLYBUTENE, OCTYLDODECANOL, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX), CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA, PROPYLPARABEN, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PEG-8, TOCOPHEROL, CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CI 15985 (YELLOW 6 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), TIN OXIDE, CI 15850 (RED 6), CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE), CI 17200 (RED 33 LAKE), ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALUMINA, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), ASCORBIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27 LAKE) Updated as of January 7, 2011

on 6/13/2016 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have this in T33 Brun Poetic and I have to say that I am not a fan.

First of all, I don't like the application process - the wand (?) is a bit too small and with the product being so annoyingly sticky it gets harsh on the lips.

Also - the stickyness! Oh good god! In all honesty it just feels a tiny bit gross wearing this. My hair gets stuck to my lips all the time! And drinkin water from a bottle with this on just feels wrong.

It also doesn't last as long as promised - if I want a visible product I have to reapply every 4 hours.

The product itself does look good - it's glowy, almost sparkly and the color payoff is decent given that I didn't choose the most visible of tones.

What I dislike also is that this makes my lips feeling thight. I don't like the fact that I can actually feel that I'm using a lip gloss. And with this there is a constant "thightening" reminder.

on 5/2/2016 4:39:00 AM

These are lovely.but there s a lot of product that goesbtonwaste cause you just can t reach it.such a waste.other than that these are good lg

To Read all 264 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Bought this in the shade 46, the coverage is good and very glittery. I like how it does not leave a sticky texture on my lips like most drugstore lip glosses but I don't think it lasts very long, definitely not 8 hours as the packaging claims. As I have dry lips I have to make sure I put on some lip balm before applying this product as after a while the corners of my mouth start drying and cracking. Also, sometimes it leaves pink residue on the inside of my lips which is not very appealing!

I love this gloss! I have the shade "37" which looks exactly like Nars' Orgasm blush. It is not sticky, lasts very long and has a great pigmentation. I like to use it as a blush (im a tad crazy) because it's a pink/coral color with gold reflects and shimmers. I blend it with a dense blush brush on my cheeks, it is blendable and is not sticky on the skin. Powder lightly and it will last the Whole day

Great lip gloss!

Non sticky , great pigmentation and long lasting!
I especially love the shimmer , it's perfect , not glittery but overall shinny.

I got this in nude as I wanted a natural colour. It is actually paler than my natural lip colour. I have very paleskin and dark brown hair and eyes and found it too pale. It didnt make my lips super shiny like l'oreal lip glosses. Has a bit of shimmer.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this product!

It plumps up your lips and gives it a nice shine and colour with subtle glitter; looks reeeaaally pretty.

It does not feel sticky on my lips. It doesn't dry out my lips but it doesn't moisturise either.

Would buy again when I finish.

I love the scent and colour of it. I would say this is the best lipgloss i have had. It isnt too sticky and although it wears out quick this is expected since it is a lipgloss. Will buy again when mine runs out.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

* REVIEW - I bought these lip glosses in “Rose Gold” (62) and “Rose Éclat” (63). I was intrigued by the name of these lip glosses because what is 3D effect? Bourjois claims that these give 33% more shine due to its unique plastic applicator. Well, the plastic bendy spatula-like applicator with perforated areas reminds me of those plastic coffee stirrers! Surprisingly, the applicator really does coat the lips more fully for a more volumized pout. What’s great about this is that it’s not sticky at all (MAC Lip Glass - I’m looking at you). In the tube, the colors are look intense but upon application, these turn out to be semi-sheer with a bit of shimmer and a whole *lot* of shine. The shimmer is not glittery or gritty at all, more subtle and very flattering. What’s nice is the formula is long-lasting but non-drying so it’s comfortable to wear. There is a light sweet candy smell but the smell doesn’t bother me.
* COLORS - “Rose Gold” (62) is a light peach with subtle gold shimmer. “Rose Éclat” (63) is a raspberry with subtle silver shimmer.
* TIP - These are flattering enough to wear alone during the day or for that added plump lip look at night, layered over my favorite lipstick.
* PRICE - €12 at all drugstores.
* VERDICT - These Bourjois lip glosses offer very good quality at an affordable price. I find that they really do deliver on the promise of high shine with beautiful color. And with so many colors to choose from, I can wear a different color every day and not break the bank! Overall, I’m very pleased!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have this in Democratic Rouge - a very beautiful glossy red that looks very glamourous for the evening. I was impressed by this product because of how it made my lips feel. I have incredibly dry lips that are made worse by the wrong lip product. This left my lips feeling really cared for and pampered. I wore it over a red lip pencil. Unfortunately it did wear off but to be fair I was out for a meal when I was wearing it! I found the brush applicator a little annoying - i tend to prefer doe foot applicator. I would buy this again in other shades. It's great to find a lip product that is so moisturising.