Bourjois Effet 3 D Lipgloss

Bourjois Effet 3 D Lipgloss
Bourjois Lipgloss

C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, POLYBUTENE, OCTYLDODECANOL, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX), CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA, PROPYLPARABEN, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PEG-8, TOCOPHEROL, CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CI 15985 (YELLOW 6 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), TIN OXIDE, CI 15850 (RED 6), CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE), CI 17200 (RED 33 LAKE), ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALUMINA, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), ASCORBIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27 LAKE) Updated as of January 7, 2011

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this stuff is incredible! it smoothes my lips and feels really smooth and silky, and it doesn't dry out my lips!

on 4/2/2018 6:57:00 AM

I used to love these years ago but purchased one again recently and OMG the smell was horrendous. It stank so badly of cheap sweet plastic and didn't fade that after a few trials I simply gave up and threw it out! It was like wearing a really horrible perfume you cannot escape... The gloss itself works nicely, although quite expensive and I don't like the applicator either. Give these a miss.

on 6/13/2016 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have this in T33 Brun Poetic and I have to say that I am not a fan.

First of all, I don't like the application process - the wand (?) is a bit too small and with the product being so annoyingly sticky it gets harsh on the lips.

Also - the stickyness! Oh good god! In all honesty it just feels a tiny bit gross wearing this. My hair gets stuck to my lips all the time! And drinkin water from a bottle with this on just feels wrong.

It also doesn't last as long as promised - if I want a visible product I have to reapply every 4 hours.

The product itself does look good - it's glowy, almost sparkly and the color payoff is decent given that I didn't choose the most visible of tones.

What I dislike also is that this makes my lips feeling thight. I don't like the fact that I can actually feel that I'm using a lip gloss. And with this there is a constant "thightening" reminder.

on 5/2/2016 4:39:00 AM

These are lovely.but there s a lot of product that goesbtonwaste cause you just can t reach it.such a waste.other than that these are good lg

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Bought this in the shade 46, the coverage is good and very glittery. I like how it does not leave a sticky texture on my lips like most drugstore lip glosses but I don't think it lasts very long, definitely not 8 hours as the packaging claims. As I have dry lips I have to make sure I put on some lip balm before applying this product as after a while the corners of my mouth start drying and cracking. Also, sometimes it leaves pink residue on the inside of my lips which is not very appealing!

I love this gloss! I have the shade "37" which looks exactly like Nars' Orgasm blush. It is not sticky, lasts very long and has a great pigmentation. I like to use it as a blush (im a tad crazy) because it's a pink/coral color with gold reflects and shimmers. I blend it with a dense blush brush on my cheeks, it is blendable and is not sticky on the skin. Powder lightly and it will last the Whole day

Great lip gloss!

Non sticky , great pigmentation and long lasting!
I especially love the shimmer , it's perfect , not glittery but overall shinny.

I got this in nude as I wanted a natural colour. It is actually paler than my natural lip colour. I have very paleskin and dark brown hair and eyes and found it too pale. It didnt make my lips super shiny like l'oreal lip glosses. Has a bit of shimmer.

I love the scent and colour of it. I would say this is the best lipgloss i have had. It isnt too sticky and although it wears out quick this is expected since it is a lipgloss. Will buy again when mine runs out.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this product!

It plumps up your lips and gives it a nice shine and colour with subtle glitter; looks reeeaaally pretty.

It does not feel sticky on my lips. It doesn't dry out my lips but it doesn't moisturise either.

Would buy again when I finish.