Uploaded by HelenaG

price range

Reviews

2.0

Apr/18/2018

This liner would have been my HG if it wasn't for the fact that it contains micro glitter. I will not purchase.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (872 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

Apr/09/2017

This is a beautiful dark smokey blue-grey with a beautiful soft sheen (no glitter or shimmer visible). It makes my eyes look bigger even if i line the waterline! I love to smudge it and set it with MAC Contrast eyeshadow with the Oval eyeliner brush. It works excellently.

About reviewer (635 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

3.0

Jan/23/2015

I like this eyeliner, it's a nice shimmery dark grey, and easy to blend out. It was a gift though, and I probably wouldn't pay this much for eyeliner myself.

About reviewer (82 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Jun/15/2014

Beautiful slightly shimmery dark grey. I wear this most days as it's not as harsh as black but blends well with dark mascara. Doesn't pull, stays put all day, easy to sharpen, easy to make a small cat eye with. This is my first MAC product -- definitely want to dry out the other eye kohl colors now.

About reviewer (133 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Straight, Medium

Feb/27/2014

It took awhile to get a hold of this pencil because it was back ordered for a long time at my local counter. It's a charcoal grayish black kohl. It doesn't pull bluish on me so that was good. It's smudgey goodness, but it smeared and smudged too much over the course of the day so I would have a weird black halo all around my eyes. My skin isn't even that oily anymore and I use …Read more

About reviewer (241 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBlack

Apr/27/2013

i love this eyeliner! loved it immediately upon using it the first time. beautiful, beautiful color! my second favorite after 'teddy'. will definitely be one of my go-to liners forever.

About reviewer (64 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

Mar/15/2013

Another good liner from MAC. This is a softer 'sister' to Smolder, IMO. It's easy to get away with in daytime (if you can't wear/don't like strong day looks) and can be played with or built up for evening. When I wear eyeliner, though, I usually like it more dramatic, so it's not my favorite personally. I might buy it again, though, to keep on hand for …Read more

About reviewer (329 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Jun/05/2012

This is my absolute favorite eyeliner, I wear it almost every day. I've always felt like black was too harsh on me but I like having dark, sultry, come hither eyes. This is the perfect liner to achieve that look. It's dark but soft, like it you wore your black liner all day and it's left a lovely faded grey/black color behind. It does have shimmer to it but it's nothing …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (380 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

Feb/14/2012

This liner looks very sexy, sultry and just darn cool w dk. brown eyes. I normally wear black but once in a while I like to change things up and Phone Number is great for that. I can even wear it w no other eye makeup and look put together. Staying power is ok and it does smear on me, hence the 4 lippies, but the color is too cool to pass up!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (277 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Jan/24/2012

Perfect for the office. No smudge and last a really long time.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (88 reviews)

Age36-43