Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion

Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion
Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion

4.2

Active Ingredients Dimethicone1.3% Inactive Ingredients Oat Kernel Extract- Avena Sativa , Oat Kernel Flour- Avena Sativa , Oat Kernel Oil- Avena Sativa , Benzyl Alcohol , Shea Butter Extract- Butyrospermum Parkii , Cetyl Alcohol , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Glycerin , Isopropyl Palmitate , Petrolatum , Sodium Chloride , Steareth-20 , Water

on 12/16/2016 10:50:00 AM

Very moisturizing and is absolutely perfect for my skin. I love to apply this as a night time face moisturizer and the next morning it's extra smooth and hydrated! No scent, doesn't feel sticky, absorbs super quick and actually leaves you feeling moisturized.
This is the best lotion I've found for my son who has rhino skin lol. Normally he is super ashy, dry and ashy, ashy, ashy not even an hour after applying lotion. With this, his skin is left moisturized all day!

FYI the exzema lotion for adults and the one geared for baby IS THE EXACT SAME. The baby one is about $6-$8 more depending where you purchase. ** ingredients are exactly the same and in the same order.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

PERFECT moisturizer for extra dry skin, this was the ONLY thing i could use on my face & body when i was on absorica/accutane for my acne. My face was so dry that sometimes places would crack & bleed & it would constantly be painful. I was using cereve like my derm recommended but it wasnt even close to being enough. I picked up this stuff one day & never looked back, its pretty thick so unless you have really dry skin on your face i wouldnt use it for that. But t was the only thing that made my face feel & look good again. After i went of the meds i stopped using it bc it was too thcik but i still love to use it on my hands/arms/feet during the winter when they get dry/chapped. highly reccommend to anyone with dry sensitive skin:)

on 2/5/2016 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

12 oz. pump-top bottle for $10 at CVS bought for work to keep on the desk.
No scent. No problems. No issues.

Does NOT last 24 hours - but lasts for a few hours.
Inexpensive and A-OK.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought this because I tried and loved the coordinating body wash. For reference, I'm talking about the Gentle Scent Nourishing Coconut version of this lotion. I have eczema flare ups on my hands, bends of my elbows, and occasionally on my legs. It tends to happen after I've been using more chemically products for a while. I just stop and switch to something more natural for a while, and it clears up. Since this is more gentle than a lot of scented products, and Aveeno is suppose to be good for eczema sufferers, I thought this would be good. Plus I didn't find parabens on the ingredients, which is my usual trigger. I had zero eczema patches when I started to use this. Within a couple of days of use, I started getting two patches on my right arm, and my legs ITCH all the time. Such a bummer, because this stuff is not cheap. I'm not saying this caused my eczema flare up necessarily, but it certainly didn't prevent it. And for $8, it should have! It does smell good though. I would say this lotion would be good for someone with normal skin that doesn't have eczema, and isn't expecting anything too spectacular.

on 5/18/2016 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this at my local CVS when they had a promotion. I have to say this is so moisturizing, and has made my hands super soft. I always wished my hands could be softer, but because of the amount of hand washing I do it is hard to keep up. I feel like even after washing my hands I can still feel the moisture. I use this all over my body and also on my face when I want moisture without SPF protection. I love how it is fragrance free, and does not clash with my perfume. A little goes a long way. I will definitely continue to purchase this.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I dont know what it is but this lotion made me itchy as heck. I thought aveeno was good with the sensitive skin but beware.

my face and my arms are so itchy right now.

on 12/2/2015 11:10:00 AM

This moisturizer is hands down the best thing that's ever happened to my skin.
I grew up with good skin, dryness was never really a problem but this winter all of a sudden my chin and areas beside my nose became this dry, peeling mess and I really didn't know how to handle it so I even tried Vaseline on it before bed. This didn't help. I went out to buy this lotion at the drug store and tried it that night and it fixed my dry skin pretty much in a matter of hours. After two days it was as soft as ever!!! Also works magic on my hands !! Would definitely suggest to anyone with dry skin. It is also not greasy, has a very subtle initial scent but disappears quickly and also contains menthol which cools the area which is quite soothing and helps with itchiness or soreness
10/10

on 11/29/2015 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

The perfect lotion for dry skin. It doesn't have a particular scent or perfume so that helps when you have really raw or dry skin. I like using this after shaving my legs in the shower so they get all silky soft and smooth and really just everywhere on my body. I swear by this during the cold season and listen guys I live in Canada. I highly recommend this to everybody!

Early in the summer I started getting mysterious itchy red rashes on my skin and some weird boils on my fingers. I'm not sure if it was anything I was doing different, but it was making my life really difficult. I had been using this lotion a few months prior, but then I ran out and for some time I had been forgetting to get a new one. Also, in general sometimes I forget to put on lotion in the morning. This lotion has been a lifesaver for me . It provides much needed moisture for my skin, and it has kept my skin in check. The rash eventually subsided after using this lotion religiously. Also, it's pretty inexpensive, and I'm always glad when I don't have to break the bank to get a good quality product

on 4/11/2015 4:23:00 PM

I had a major skin reaction to a new product I tried and under my eyes all tightened and the skin went dry and scaly! I cudnt put makeup near my face and tried Absolutley everyting including olive oil to soften the skin and nothing wud help and then I used this and it was magic!! Literally unbelievable!! I will never ever be without it!! Love it!! 😍