SUN Laboratories Ultra Dark Self Tanning Spray

SUN Laboratories Ultra Dark Self Tanning Spray
Ultra Dark Self Tanning Spray

3.9

I love the smell and color of this product! Also it’s cruelty free! I buy all cruelty free products and this item was a great price. I will never tan in the sun again. I also got the black mitt to apply it that keeps your hands clean and applies the product very evenly. It did not streak or look orange. Great product at great value definitely recommending this one guys.

on 8/25/2018 7:27:00 PM

Dark micro mist can, 6 oz
This is a pretty large can, great value! Perfect for an instant tan. Sprays clean and right onto your skin for that beautiful brown tan color. Comes with a black reusable mitt for blending if needed!

on 8/23/2018 12:45:00 PM

This spray is absolutely amazing and so easy to apply. The product also came with a glove that helped blend in the product so all my bases were covered. I did my entire body in a few minutes air dried and went about my day. Six hours later I showered just like the instructions said and wow I had this wonderful tan with a glow. I absolutely loved it and will never try anything else.

on 8/22/2018 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I usually wear the sun labs lotions but I wanted to try the spray. I love how easy it is to apply and Ivan reach the hard to reach spots like my back. Gorgeous color as usual.

on 8/18/2018 7:21:00 PM

I really like this self Tanner. The spray formula is easy to apply and blend it. It doesn't streak or transfer. It looks natural and not orange.

I AM OBSESSED AND IN LOVE! I have refused to use any other self tanner in my life after my first experience with sunlabatories. Let me first start with the beautiful deep tan color. I have used every self tanner known to man but this product gives you as close to achieving a perfect brown glowing tan to what you would experience as if you spent a summer in the bahamas!
I have tried this product in only “dark” because I am naturally light to medium and this level accomplished a more naturally deep tan look. The spray tanner is my favorite because after exfoliating my body in the shower, I dry off, spray myself and INSTANTLY develop a perfect and non-streaky tan. The best thing about the spray is that it dries very fast and I start getting dressed soon after I apply it! The lotion is amazing because it is more gradual tan but achieves that back from the beach glow. I personally apply the lotion the days in-between using the spray and on my face!
With Sunlabs you can get the most natural, dark, straight from Hawaii brown tan without the harsh chemical smell that most self tanners have. I feel so much more confident and have that radiant back from the beach glow (even though I am stuck in New Jersey) thanks to Sunlabs. My coworkers, friends and even boyfriend have asked me how I am so perfectly tan all year round! Try this product and you will not be disappointed!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the absolute best sunless tanner I have ever tried (and I have tried just about all of them). It gives a dark, brown tan that is not orangey in the least. I have found that I have to use the lotion on parts of my body (feet and arms) and the spray on my legs, but it works great.

The first time I used it, I was panicked about the almost black color of the tanner. However, the next morning after I bathed, I realized that the dye in tanner washes off and you are left with a very natural looking tan. It also wears off fairly evenly.

So many people have complimented me on my lovely tan.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Let me tell you I use this for my face ONLY!! Therefore I think it is the best I have used to give colur to my face. AND I have found a website that sells for £9.99 instead of £20.00 from Harvey Nics!!

What I like to do is do my makeup then spray lightly and away from my face a bit over my face and chest to give a golden look sheen over my makeup...love it!!

I wouldn't use this on the rest of my body though!!

Update: This is streaky...end of! Prefer mousse.

I am a self tanner junkie and I have tried every product out there. I use to tan regularly until a little Skin Cancer scare at 22. To go from being golden tan a majority of the year to pale all the time just did not work, so I began the search for self tanners. To be self tanned all the time is a lot of work and not very easy. I have tried the gradual tan products and frankly they take to long. I have been a religious Versa Spa user but find that there is too much down time needed in between to get the entire old self tanner off before you can go again and get an even tan. So decided to try Sun Labs after reading all the reviews. This product scared me a little bit the first time I used it. Not only was it EVERYWHERE but the product did not come out even and was just a splotchy mess. I grabbed a washcloth and just began to rub in circular motions up ward after spraying, working on one area at a time. I was so scared to see what I looked like after the color fully set in. To my surprise it looked Awesome. The color was dark and natural and not a bad smell. This product is a lot of work but gives great color immediately. I would buy again.

on 7/11/2010 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

The most messiest tanner I've ever used. 1 little spritz sends fake tan flying all over my walls, floors...everywhere. I thought a spray bottle would make things more easier but it really doesn't. Anyway, aside from that, I'm still not too keen on this. The colour is nothing impressive on my NC37 skin (slightly orangey light brown colour) and isn't dark enough for my liking. Goes on really streaky, patchy, nasty...whether I rub in with my fingers or a glove or a mitt. Lasting powder sucks too - only a day and then it's practically gone when I get out the shower.