Burt's Bees Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers in Champagne

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Burt's Bees Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers in Champagne

3.5

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Poop

on 1/8/2013 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Good product, not the best color. These tinted balms are last a decent amount of time, and have a nice minty taste, although the small circumference makes them more difficult to apply than they should be. This particular shade, however, is pure shimmer and frost in a pink that's so pale it's almost white. I'm sure there are people out there for whom that sounds perfect, but I don't think making my lips paler does anything for me. I would still consider buying this again in other colors, though.

like this a lot including the shimmer,and watermelon

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really liked the smell and shimmer of these products but I wanted a lighter colour that didn't look so drastic on me. I think I found it.

It feels so fun on my lips, all tingly and what not. I love it. Plus it gives a nice soft shimmer that makes my lips look fuller and cute (which is kind of funny lol)

on 12/29/2009 12:40:00 PM

I really like this - its a lovely frosty white shimmery sheer lipgloss - one or two swipes and you barely see anything, if you add a bit more you get a really nice nude frosty lip. I wouldnt recommend layering on much more because it can become a bit white looking on your lips but I love it for everyday! I never thought any lipgloss would replace lipsmackers for me but these are quickly becoming my go-to glosses. Champagne is definitely one of my favourite shades, if not my favourite -I dont really like wearing bright pinks or reds on my lips for everyday and this is natural and subtle with some frosty shimmer which I really like the look of. I think I'd prefer it without the peppermint flavour/scent but it doesnt bother me enough to prevent me from buying it again.

on 9/11/2009 11:16:00 AM

Overall, I like this. I got it on sale awhile ago in a bonus pack with the Watermelon shade. It's pretty pale and shimmery, but since my natural lip color is a lot darker than this, it works well when I want to lighten my lips and get some moisture. Say Yes to Carrots makes a similar color that's more pink-toned and wearable, but this is pretty good too. I don't think I'd pay full price for it though.

I love this product!

I wanted a 'lipstick' that I could wear for my commute. I stand on a windy train platform, so need something really moisturising, and have been caught out by my rain coat collar blowing against my lips and getting covered in lipstick! It's beige, so it's a real worry for me (I realise that sounds stupid). I wanted something protective, that still looks as though I've made an effort, but not a bright colour that coudl stain. This is perfect.

It has the cooling tingly effect of the standard Burt's lipbalm (which I love). Plus a beautiful pale shimmer. Not loud or look at me, just nude but glowing. It might be a tad pale for me (PPP) but it's perfect for what I need it for. I am never without this! Will look for it in different colours as well.

on 3/10/2009 12:20:00 PM

Really didn't care for this at all - way too frosty and pale for me - had I been an extra in an Austin Powers movie, maybe it would have worked, but even then . . . . . :)

I also find that these shimmers leave a ring around my lips - maybe it's just me, but they really don't do much for me. I expected more since I love BB's balms, face products, and shampoos.

on 3/10/2009 12:06:00 PM

I really do not like this product. Way too shimery. I was not expecting a minty smell from a "Champagne" coloured lippie. The colour looks white and sparkley on me...I do not like it.

on 11/18/2008 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I don't care if this gloss guarantees world peace or saves the polar bears or whatever, it still makes me look like a corpse and I won't be rebuying.

on 7/26/2008 3:13:00 PM

I like this Lip Shimmer for when I want a bit more color than the Radiance, which is a pure white sparkle. Just a hint of pink but still more neutral than anything. Feels great on and is surprisingly long-lasting.