Burt's Bees Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers in Champagne

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Burt's Bees Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers in Champagne

2.0

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Poop

on 10/14/2014 6:33:00 PM

This color is just terrible. I keep hoping to find a sheer shimmering pink but all I keep finding is white and glitter once it is on the lips. Also, it reflects white. The mint is alright.. The only thing I like is the sleek tube for packaging. :(

I purchased this along with the Burt's Bees Watermelon and Burt's Bees Rhubarb Lip Shimmers. The tint on this product is terrible. It is just as frosty as my Softlips Tinted Lip Conditioners in Pearl and Rose. The shimmer builds up when you apply it. The packaging also doesn't work well. When I dispensed a little too much product, the tip of the product broke. This product also makes your lips appear white and just plain BAD. The only pros about this product is that classic pepperminty tingle that the regular Burt's Bees lip balm has and that it is all natural with a smooth application feeling. This product might work for someone else but it definitely didn't work for me.

on 6/4/2006 12:56:00 AM

I tried this after reading some good reviews on MUA. I am a fair to medium toned Asian with lightly pigmented lips. I found this to be streaky and too frosty-looking, and always needed a mirror to make sure it was spread evenly. I also found the turning function of the lip shimmer stick(basically same as chapstick) to stop working after a few applications, and from then I on, I had to do this awkward maneuver of turning the tube to make the product come up, and pushing it back down with my lip/brush after I am done with applying it. I don't think I'll repurchase the lip shimmer again, and if I did, I would try another shade.