Burt's Bees Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers in Champagne

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Burt's Bees Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers in Champagne

3.4

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Poop

on 11/14/2014 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this lip shimmer! I like the fact that it's quite light and glittery. It is quite a natural light pink colour unless you smother your lips in it, and then I guess it can look quite white but you don't need too apply too much because the shea butter and fruit oils make your lips feel coated enough with only a thin coat.
I love the peppermint smell and the tingle it leaves on your lips. Would definitely buy again. I love this colour and Guava!

I love all the burts bees lip balms esp. This lip shimmer in the champagne color. It's a very light pink shade. And because its so shimmery I tend to only use a little and then cover it with gloss. I love that it has peppermint oil in it too. It think they're like four or five dollars, which is fine I guess but I do feel like you don't really get a lot of product. Also I find that it melts...super easily. If I leave it in my pocket by accident this stuff gets messy :( but overall I like it.

on 1/8/2013 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Good product, not the best color. These tinted balms are last a decent amount of time, and have a nice minty taste, although the small circumference makes them more difficult to apply than they should be. This particular shade, however, is pure shimmer and frost in a pink that's so pale it's almost white. I'm sure there are people out there for whom that sounds perfect, but I don't think making my lips paler does anything for me. I would still consider buying this again in other colors, though.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm super pale and have light skin, so I've been on the hunt for a good nude lip product. I HAVE FOUND IT!!! It gives my lips the perfect light pink shine, tastes/smells great and it even made my lips look fuller. The only downside is that it was fairly expensive, I paid 6$ for the tinniest tube of this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Pretty decent product. Moisturizes well and I really like the way it makes your lips look. The only thing I don't like is the tatse and it also has a gritty texture.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really liked the smell and shimmer of these products but I wanted a lighter colour that didn't look so drastic on me. I think I found it.

It feels so fun on my lips, all tingly and what not. I love it. Plus it gives a nice soft shimmer that makes my lips look fuller and cute (which is kind of funny lol)

on 11/29/2009 2:34:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of my favourite things to wear on a daily basis! I can't see how people can think it's too shimmery, it isn't at all on me - maybe I just apply less to my lips than they do...

I really love Burt's Bees lip balm. they smell great to me, and make your lips tingle and soothe them. I really like the color of this one, it is a shimmery nude color. Really pretty, but not wearable for everyday because of how much it shimmers, but I love it. It was worth purchasing.

on 3/3/2009 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this for about 6$ CAN. I hate this shade because it looks like a sheer lip balm with lots and LOTS of shimmer. It looks totally unnatural. I really like the watermelon and the rhubarb ones but this one is definately alienesque.

on 11/18/2008 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I don't care if this gloss guarantees world peace or saves the polar bears or whatever, it still makes me look like a corpse and I won't be rebuying.