Burt's Bees Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers in Champagne

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Poop

like this a lot including the shimmer,and watermelon

on 11/5/2009 7:05:00 PM

Looks like I'm wearing a disco-ball on my lips.

on 9/21/2006 10:57:00 AM

I thought this might be the best color of the shimmers b/c there were 2x as many of this color than the others - if it was sheer I'd be all over it - but it's not. It was a prepubescent mess of sparkles - way too frosty and way too 7th grade. It might work on other skin tones but it was way too much for me. I like burt's lip balm so it's not terrible in that sense, but the color was very un-sheer and very glittery!

it's a beautiful, incredibly shimmery, smooth, minty, beautiful lip balm that feels almost like a gloss because of the easy-glide texture... i would most definitely buy it again

This was what I hoped Aromaleigh "Sugar" lipstick would be. The color isn't really the most flattering color that I can wear, unfortunately. So it won't work for EVERYONE. But I really avoid shimmer, because I have vertical lines in my lips and most shimmer looks lousy. This didn't creep into the lines and look horrifying, nor did it accentuate them. So, hooray, a pale shimmer that I can actually wear! Still, I probably won't reach for it much. Great product, though.