Burt's Bees Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers in Champagne

Burt's Bees Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers in Champagne

3.4

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Poop

on 3/18/2017 1:21:00 PM

Have always loved a pale lip shimmer/lipstick to go with my rosy complexion. This lip shimmer in Champagne is fantastic! Going to make sure I have a few extras on hand!

I love all the burts bees lip balms esp. This lip shimmer in the champagne color. It's a very light pink shade. And because its so shimmery I tend to only use a little and then cover it with gloss. I love that it has peppermint oil in it too. It think they're like four or five dollars, which is fine I guess but I do feel like you don't really get a lot of product. Also I find that it melts...super easily. If I leave it in my pocket by accident this stuff gets messy :( but overall I like it.

like this a lot including the shimmer,and watermelon

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm super pale and have light skin, so I've been on the hunt for a good nude lip product. I HAVE FOUND IT!!! It gives my lips the perfect light pink shine, tastes/smells great and it even made my lips look fuller. The only downside is that it was fairly expensive, I paid 6$ for the tinniest tube of this product.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this color! I have darker, olive skin so I do find it fairly harsh, but if I apply a thin coat of the normal lip balm and then this shimmer over top, I find it a really cute, subtle look. It doesn't last very well, but if you put it on lightly, you can easily reapply without a mirror and it does last a long time. I use it for daily wear and have repurchased.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really liked the smell and shimmer of these products but I wanted a lighter colour that didn't look so drastic on me. I think I found it.

It feels so fun on my lips, all tingly and what not. I love it. Plus it gives a nice soft shimmer that makes my lips look fuller and cute (which is kind of funny lol)

on 11/29/2009 2:34:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of my favourite things to wear on a daily basis! I can't see how people can think it's too shimmery, it isn't at all on me - maybe I just apply less to my lips than they do...

on 4/29/2009 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I like most of Burt Bees products. This product is good if you want just a hint of sparkle but still want a neutral look. I read some people don't like the smell, but I found it pleasant.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is such a great product because is it 100% natural, comes in cute packaging made out of partial recycled materials,and is not tested on animals, it is also unlike all of the other colors in this particular product line that I have tried (rhubarb, raisin, and watermelon- see my reviews!) that streak or bleed if used in a large quantity straight from the tube (but this can be remedied if a lip brush is used). I also really love this color but I have extremely fair skin so I can see that this particular shade would not really work on everyone. I did not find this shade extremely pink and frosty at all. In fact it left just a slight pink shimmer instead. I also do not mind the tingly mint sensation you get when you put it on.

1. Made out of 100% natural products.+1
2. Great Price. +1
3. Lovely tint. +1
4. Not tested on animals/cute packaging made out of partial recycled materials. +1
5. Does not streak or bleed.+1

Ingredients:
helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, beeswax, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, lanolin, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, tocopheryl acetate, tocopherol, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil. May contain: iron oxide, mica, carmine, titanium dioxide

on 4/9/2008 8:40:00 AM

The formula is right on. My lips felt very hydrated, I only had to reapply a couple of times throughout the day (no mirror required) and I LOVE the mint - so refreshing. After a couple of days of using, I noticed that my natural lip color looked better - probably from the hydration. I also really love the packaging - I'll always choose something I can just stick in my pocket and slick on throughout the day over a pot of gloss, and the small size makes this so easy to carry anywhere.

The color was not flattering at all on my medium olive skin. It completely covered my natural lip color - not even a hint of pink - just a whitish cast. The actual texture was pretty nice - I was afraid of having a mouth full of sparkles, but the amount of shimmer is great for no-makeup days as well as evenings out. I think this color may be nice for a paler complexion.

I can still use this now - I "stain" my lips with a bright, rosy color then layer this on top and it comes out great. When I run out I will save myself a step and get the Watermelon shade - I thnk that may be more flattering with my skin. I still gave this 5 lippies - the color does not go with my skin but the formula is a winner.